Luke Hemmings x Fem!Reader: Request

Request For: brideofharrystyles
Picture is what I picture Luke at a barbecue to look like :)

Prompt:
Night Before Your Wedding To Luke Hemmings & The Wedding

Your name is Emmy.
Your parents are David and Elaine.
Your brother is Ashton Irwin.

Emmy's POV - Night Before The Wedding

We are having a barbecue tonight with just my family and Luke who is almost family.

Luke and I are literally getting married tomorrow. Look at us! Who would've thought? Huh... not me. Haha.

As I'm helping my mom with the barbecue, Luke wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me on the cheek. I smile :)
He asks "May I borrow you for a moment?"
My mom says "Oh go ahead Emmy. Don't worry. I got this! I'm almost done here."
I nod and walk away with Luke.

Luke pulls me into the bedroom and kisses me again. He says "I love you baby."
I reply "Aw baby I love you too."
He exclaims "I was talking with your dad and Ashton, which was fun. Then I realized omg I'm marrying the woman of my dreams tomorrow. So I was like I gotta find her and kiss her and tell her I love her."
My baby. So cute!
I respond "Luke, you are so so so sweet. I love you so much and yes we get married tomorrow. Ah it's going to be amazing."

We talk for a little bit until Ashton walks in.
Ashton says "Hey Luke and Emmy! You two will have lots of alone time together after the wedding, so please come eat the hot and ready food. It's ready."
I ask "Ooh why do you sound slightly annoyed? What did mom and dad ask?"
He sighs and answers "Typical mom and dad stuff."
I laugh.

After dinner, Luke carries me bridal style back to my room. We spend the night watching tv together.

Pictures I'd Think Would Be Emmy & Luke's Wedding Aesthetic:

.....................................................................

:) yup :)

THANKS FOR READING!!!