Billie Eilish x Fem!Reader: Girlfriend

Billie's girlfriend is back in town and they reunite.

I just got back in town and I'm at my girlfriend's house. My girlfriend is indeed Billie Eilish. I love her with my whole heart.

Finneas lets me into the house. I hug him and Claudia before going to see my girlfriend.

I picked up vegan food for us at the airport from this cool vegan place called Real Food Daily. It sounded so good and I'm pumped to try the food. Billie actually is the reason I am vegetarian. I can't be completely vegan, but I think it's cool she can. Billie was supposed to pick me up from the airport, but she never answered my calls. I also thought she would be the one to open the door :(
Where is she? Me sad :(

I make my way to her door and knock.
I use my fake British accent and say "Room service dear. I have your food."

The door opens and it reveals Billie.
She opens the door while clutching the big green teddy bear we got together at this carnival we went to. I actually really liked it and we had so much fun together.
Her face seems tired and sad.
Aw :(

I exclaim "I ... um picked up food for us at the airport. I'm back in town and came right here. I missed you baby."
She asks "Sh**! Wasn't I supposed to pick you up?"
I answer "It's totally fine. Good thing Uber is a thing, right? But honestly it was nice. The driver was so chill and we jammed the whole way here. You don't have to feel bad about it."
She asks "And wait... you bought me food?"
I smile and answer "Actually I bought us food. I am hungry too. There was this vegan place I wanted to try and so I picked up food for us."
She half smiles and pulls me into a hug.
She kisses the side of my head and says "I missed you so much."
I hug her back and kiss her on the cheek.

After the hug, we head inside her room.
We sit on the ground because guess what? I'm a floor person. You know like people who enjoy sitting on the floor all the time even if there is a comfortable seating option. Haha!

As we eat, Billie asks "Can you spend the night?"
I answer "Of course I can. I expect nothing less although I do want a shower. I feel gross after being on the plane."
She nods and asks "May I join?"
I answer "You don't even have to ask anymore baby."
She smirks and says "I still cannot believe I forgot to pick you up."
I reply "It's fine Billie. Really. Now ... tell me about why you looked so sad and worn out when I got here?"
She sighs and says "I don't know. I just hate how people think they know me and how the media portrays anyone in general. Like stay out of my life and let me live. It just sucks bro. I mean ... I want to be able to live freely and happily. I want to be able to be me."
Aw :( my poor girlfriend :( baby :(
I reply "I want you to be able to have that too. I'm sorry baby."
She sad smiles and reaches for my hand.
I put mine in hers and she says "At least I have you. No one can take that from me."
I reply "Yes and I'm don't plan on going anywhere."
She smiles and we kiss :)

We take a shower together :-) Teehee!

I wear one of her shirts and pajama shorts of mine. She wears a shirt I bought her and boxers.

We cuddle on her bed and watch the Office.

.........................................................................

THANKS FOR READING!!!!

:)

ILY!!