(Marvel) Captain America: Enhanced Training & Nightmares

**I wanted this part added earlier so all Marvel imagines are together! Sorry if it is confusing when you open it :/ **
*** I don't own any of these characters except for Y/N ***

Y/N - Your Name
Y/L/N - Your Last Name

Post Age Of Ultron but ...
Plot Twist -Tony & Steve get along :)
And Peter Parker is an Avenger already :)

Steve Roger's POV

I pour a bowl of cereal and eat it as I read the newspaper.
My phone buzzes and I answer it.

((Start of conversation))
S- Steve Rogers       T- Tony Stark
S- Hello? Tony?
T- Hey!! So I'm bringing someone I want to introduce you all to. She's a possible Avenger if we all like her.
S- Why wasn't she here when we initiated Sam, Rhodey, and Wanda?
T- She was technically at the Avengers Institute, but she was just testing tech and fixing Jarvis' system to make him stronger. She didn't leave her role and she was too deep in her work that I knew she wouldn't want to be interrupted.
S- So you know her?
T- She's technically been working for me for 10 years.
S- Oh wow. Well yeah what time should I make sure everyone is ready for?
T- Like noon. We'll come for lunch.
S- I'll message the team then and can you send her file? Or like what you have on her? I'd like to do a background check.
T- Of course you want to. I'll send it now. Bye.
((End of conversation))

I message the team and then go back to my room.
I change into dark jeans and a fitted gray long sleeve shirt. Hm fine. Wait why am I stressed about finding an outfit? It doesn't even matter.

I open the file Tony sent on my computer and I share the screen to my tv to view it bigger.
I click and watch the videos. Interesting so she has powers similar to Wanda. In her pictures, she's always smiling. She has a picture with Tony and Pepper at a beach. Did they travel together? Ok. I keep scrolling and read articles involving her. So I guess if I kept up with all of this and if I visited Tony, I could've met her earlier than this. She's so interesting.

A little before noon, I leave my bedroom and head to the kitchen.

I sit next to Wanda and she says "You seem stressed."
I reply "I feel antsy. I don't know why. I trust Tony. I do. I just don't know."
I forget she can get into my head sometimes.
She replies "I have a funny feeling in me as well."
I ask "Really? You're not playing with me."
Vision replies "She most definitely is not messing with you. She complained all night."
I laugh.

I hear more footsteps and turn to see Tony walk in.
The woman next to him is smiling and she is beautiful. Wow. Her eyes draw me in yet there seems to be something mysterious about them too.
I stand up and walk over.

I extend my hand and exclaim "Hi ma'am! I'm Steve Rogers or Captain America. You can call me Steve though."
She shakes my hand and exclaims "Nice to meet you Steve. I'm Y/N Y/L/N."
I reply "Nice to meet you."
I then shake hands with Tony and say "Good to see you again with a new face. Vision made lunch so no telling what we have."
Tony laughs.

We walk over to Vision and Wanda.
Vision says "Today's lunch includes Cesar salad, lasagna, and cheesecake."
We all clap and get food. 
Natasha shows up and so does War Machine.
Both shake hands with Y/N.

As we eat lunch, Peter Parker comes running in saying "Mr. Stark! Mr. Stark! I'm so sorry I'm late! Please don't banish me from the Avengers! Oh hey Y/N! Mr. Stark... wait Y/N are you an Avenger?"
She shakes her head and says "Not yet. They still haven't even seen my powers and they'd all have to agree for me to join."
He smiles and hugs her.
He then walks off and starts getting himself lunch.
I ask "Y/N, how do you know Peter?"
She answers "Oh well since I've been working with Mr. Stark for years, I've met him. We hang out when I visit the city."
I ask "Have you met any other Avengers?"
She answers "Yes I've known Natasha for years. War Machine or oh I should say Rhodey and I hang out sometimes too. He's not an Avenger, but hey I know Nick Fury. We chat sometimes especially if he needs my help."
Chats with Nick Fury? Who is this girl?
Natasha lightly elbows me in the side and whisper  in my ear "Careful Steve, your jealousy is showing."
I whisper back "Am not!"
She whispers back "You are."