(Criminal Minds) Will LaMontagne Jr. X Fem!Reader: Request

PLOT: Will gets jealous of the reader's friendship with Aaron Hotchner.

**I do not own the Criminal Minds characters** 

Request for @DescendantsLove8 
Sorry for the wait!

Y/N = Your Name

Y/N's POV

I open the door to my home in the French Quarter and am greeted by the smell of home-cooked food. I am starving. 

I kick off my shoes and drop my bag off in the bedroom.

I rush to the kitchen where I see my lovely fiancé cooking dinner. Will Montagne and I have been engaged for 1 year and it's been the best year of my life. I went to training for the BAU and several conferences in various big cities to learn for about 4 years. I hated moving, so I came home to New Orleans. I started working for Will and after 1 year of friendship, we started dating, and then 1 year after that, we got engaged. 

I wrap my arms around his waist and say "Something smells delicious, honey."
Will replies "Thank you, sweetheart. How was your day?"
I answer "I arrested a man who was impersonating his grandpa to try to get money at the bank. I'm surprised no one saw through his disguise. It was laughable how bad it was.  He tried to justify it by saying that his grandpa wouldn't mind, but I sincerely doubt it. No one wants someone to take their money."
He replies "I'm glad you had a good day... I hesitate to tell you about tomorrow because I ... I love you and I don't want you to leave me."
I pull away from him and ask "What's happening? What's wrong?"
He answers "The BAU team is coming here tomorrow to help with a case."
I ask "Why were you scared I would leave you when they came?"
He answers "You... you just are really close to Aaron Hotchner and always have been."
I reply "I would never leave you for him. I love you. I'm engaged to you not him."
He replies "I know. I just sometimes think you would be better off without me."
I hug him and say "I would never leave you, my love."
I then kiss him on the cheek.

After dinner and a movie, we take showers then we sleep.

NEXT DAY - Will's POV

We're up early today. The BAU team flew in last night as we slept, so we could start bright and early today. 

I make Y/N and I coffee as she makes us breakfast.
We eat together in silence because it's too early to carry a conversation.

We leave in my car and we park at the police station. 

We head inside and we find the BAU team already in there looking over the board.

I exclaim "Hello BAU."
They turn, see Y/N and I, causing them to smile. Y/N did this program at the BAU where she met all of them and she met them in the field a few times in her time before New Orleans. They've helped me with 1 or 2 cases over the past years I've been in charge.

We go over the case and everyone divides into teams.

Morgan and I head to the scene of the first crime while Y/N and Aaron Hotchner go to the scene of the second crime. Emily and Dr. Reid will visit the morgue while JJ stays here.

2 hours later...

We walk back into the station and I see Y/N laughing at something that Aaron Hotchner is talking about. I then notice her put a tissue to her nose and I see blood.
I rush over and ask "What happened?"
Y/N answers "I have the sneaky suspicion that the man I arrested yesterday connects somehow to the crime. In fact, we know he does. Emily interrogated him when Aaron and I got back. Oh... I got punched in the nose when I bent down to check under this tent." 
I nod and glance over at Aaron. He's currently talking with Emily and Morgan. I look back at Y/N who says "Don't worry. I was being careful or I thought I was. I'm fine and everything is fine. It's just a bloody nose."
I ask "What did he say that was so funny?"
Y/N answers "It was just Dr. Reid joking about coffee habits and Aaron sassed him."
I nod.
Y/N wraps her arms around my neck and says "Hey I love you and only you. Okay?"
I answer "Okay."
She kisses me before we get back to work.