(Harry Potter) Hermione Granger x Fem!Reader: Three Broomsticks

Based off that scene in Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince in the Three Broomsticks ... I'll attach it:-)

Italics = the real quotes from the movie

Y/N = Your Name

Background: Ron has another twin sister and that is Y/N.

In The Three Broomsticks

I walk in with Hermione and we take a seat together as we wait for Harry and Ron to show up. They said they needed to grab something from another store and we didn't want to wait for them.

I look around and see Ginny with Dean.
I sigh and exclaim "Ginny is not afraid of PDA. Wow and in the Three Broomsticks of all places! Geez get a room sis!"
Hermione replies "Honestly they're only holding hands."
I see them start to make out and I sigh.
Hermione says "Oh and snogging."
She turns away from watching them and I exclaim "I swear she doesn't care who sees her with Dean. I wonder what Mum would say if she knew this is what Ginny is spending her time doing. Granted, I am out to eat with friends too."
She replies "She's doing well and she's helping Harry with Quidditch. Her grades are good as far as I know. I wouldn't be so hard on her. You and Ron are just older siblings who both can be a little too overprotective."
I reply "I know you're right, but I just don't want her heart to be broken. I know Dean is a good guy, but men are men."
Hermione replies "Yet you still like them?"
I answer "Mione, girl, you know I'm bisexual. I can easily date a girl as I can date a guy."
She replies "Haha I forgot about that."
This girl ... bruh ... and I still like her!!
I ask "Can we leave? Or move? I just can't watch them make-out as I drink Butterbeer."
Hermione sighs and exclaims "What? You cannot be serious?"
I nod and say "I'm dead serious."
She snaps back "So? What if she looked over and saw you snogging me? Would you expect her to get up and leave?"
I answer "Well no, I wouldn't I guess. I would want her to continue enjoying her time here and tell me later that she is proud of me for finally making a move on you."
Before she can reply, Ron and Harry show up.

The whole time we're at the Three Broomsticks, Hermione's face is bright red and she keeps glancing at me.

Ron ends up agreeing with me about Ginny with Dean and Harry just kind of pretends to not care. I know Harry like likes Ginny. He told me after I told him that I like Hermione.

Once we finish eating and we pay, Hermione exclaims "Boys, this was fun. You both can leave whenever, but Y/N & I are staying a few extra minutes. We are doing a girl thing."
What?! Huh?!
Ron looks at me and I say "Yeah you know us girls. We can't get enough of all this shopping."
Ron replies "I thought you two only liked shopping for books?"
Hermione answers "And we do yes! But this is a special trip ... never you mind what we're doing ... I don't need to explain myself."
Harry laughs and says "Come Ron, we should leave before we get hexed."
Ron laughs and heads out with Harry.

When they leave, I turn to Hermione.
I ask "So what girly thing are we doing?"
She answers "Oh my gosh! You're as daft as the boys! I wanted to stay behind, so we could talk about what you said before they showed up."
Ohhhh right! Yeah I confessed some feelings.
I exclaim "So ... then we can talk about that. I like you Hermione and I know you're still figuring out your sexuality. I respect that. I don't want to push you to be someone you're not. I do like you a lot and would love to take you out on a date if you like girls."
She smiles and says "You're so kind. I do like girls. I like you. I really hadn't planned on telling you because I was scared of rejection."
I reply "Well you're the only girl who has caught my eye, Hermione."
She replies "And I you ... we can go on our date later this term I suppose."
I nod and smile.

We leave the Three Broomsticks soon after that.

We walk back together when no one is around.
We hold hands until we get close to school.

Hermione grabs my wrist to stop me from walking. She exclaims "Can we hold off on telling anyone about us? I just need time and I want you all to myself."
I smirk and reply "Wow Hermione, we haven't gone on one date and you already want me all to yourself. I see how it is."
She smirks and says "So what if I do? Does that make you not like me anymore?"
I shake my head and answer "Don't be crazy. I still like you and want you to myself as well. Harry does know I like you though, so if he asks, I would tell him. Ron will act weird, so we can hold off on that."
She laughs and says "But that's your brother and one of our best friends!"
I nod and reply "And? He will be weirded out and act awkward. People will notice and people will ask. One of us will spill and our relationship is out in the open before it even begins."
She replies "Wow and I think that I am an over thinker."
I laugh and kiss her on the cheek.
She kisses me on the cheek too.

Awww we're cute.

........................................................................

HAPPY PRIDE EVERYONE!
THANKS FOR READING!!
ILY :-)