(Mean Girls) Regina George x Fem!Reader: Girl Crush

Regina George thinks a lot about Y/N. Like a lot and she talks about her a lot.
After a talk with her new friends and her former girl squad, she realizes she is bisexual and that she likes Y/N!

I'm loosely incorporating lyrics from Girl Crush by Little Big Town and they will be in italics! I also attached the song at top! Also - I know the song is about wanting another girl's man, but I used it differently.

** I don't own any of the characters, except for Y/N and Regina's jock friend, Sally** Y/N = Your Name **

Regina's POV- Saturday Afternoon

I'm on my way to see Y/N. She invited me for a sleepover. We only see each other on weekends because she goes to a different school and it's at least a 30 minute drive away. My mom and her mom don't want either of us driving on week nights. If she ever needed me on a week night though, I would go in a heartbeat.

Recently I found out I was bisexual. I used Aaron back in junior year for power and because I was a bi***! I can admit that to myself now. I say now as if it has been so long since it happened. It's only spring of my senior year, so like half a year. Haha.

I arrive and knock on the door.
Her mom opens the door and exclaims "Ah Regina! Good to see you sweetheart. Y/N is in the backyard already. I can bring your bag to her room though."
I reply "Thank you. That's perfect! I'll go out back! Thanks for having me."
She replies "No problem sweetie. You girls have fun."
I nod and smile.

I walk through the house and go outside.
I walk to the chairs next to the pool and sit next to Y/N who is lost reading. She's beautiful.
I ask "Aren't you gonna say hi to your guest?"
Y/N looks up, smiles, jumps up, and hugs me.
I hug her back and smile. Wow can we hug forever? Maybe? Pls.
She says "Omg Regina! I'm so sorry! I was just so lost in my book and I lost track of time."
Old me would have made fun of her for being such a nerd. New me doesn't do that.

After we release from the hug, I smile at her.
She smiles back and asks "Sooo... did you wear your swimsuit and want to swim?"
I answer "Yes and yes!"
She then takes off her sundress and she's left in her bikini. My jaw drops. She's wow. Stunning, beautiful, pretty, and perfect.
Y/N laughs and replies "Regina, are you okay over there? Did my bikini leave you speechless?
Oh she has no idea.
I reply "I ... It is actually very flattering. You look really good."
Was that too obvious that I like her?
She answers "Thank you so much."
I take off my dress and she says "I love your bathing suit too. Everything is better in pink."
She's so sweet! Wow:)
I reply "True."

We both swim and eventually she brings two floats over, so we can both lay on them.
We float around the pool and we talk about our life recently.

I get out the pool to grab some water and Y/N swims a little more.

I lay back on the pool chair and Y/N pulls herself out of the pool. Ahhh you know how people do! She places her hands on the side of the pool and pulls herself up and out of the pool letting the water fall down her body.

If I didn't already have a crush on her, I would now. That song by Little Big Town goes through my head ... I got a girl crush Hate to admit it but I got a heart rush It ain't slowing down...

She walks over to the chair area and smirks at me. I want to taste her lips ...

I ask "So what's for lunch?"
She answers "My mom's making it. We found this yummy summer salad recipe and we decided to smoothie cuz we are both outside. Tonight's dinner is going to be so good though and I made dessert."
I smile and reply "Good! I look forward to it!"

Her younger brother walks outside and hands Y/N a tray of two salads + two smoothies.
We thank him and he walks off.
She hands me my food and we eat together.

I ask "Can I ask you something kind of personal?"
She answers "Go ahead."
I ask "How do you feel about having friends that are LGBTQ? And what is your sexual orientation?"
Yeah I didn't go the subtle route.
She answers "I think everyone deserves to be with whoever they love. I think it's great. I am bi. What about you?"
I answer "I'm bi too. I only just kind of discovered it, but my friends kind of were like yeah you are Regina."
She laughs and smiles.

We continue talking outside until we decide to shower. I take a shower in her bathroom first and when I walk in, I see her perfume. I take off the kid, smell it, and I smile. This smell is Y/N and it's wonderful. I want to drown myself... In a bottle of her perfume...

After my shower, I throw on my matching pink set and I take a teeny bit of her perfume and put it on me. I then leave the bathroom.
Y/N goes in and showers.

As she's in the bathroom, I call my friend from lacrosse named Sally.
((Start of conversation))
R- Regina   S- Sally

S - Hey Regina. I thought you were with you know who. What happened with that?
R - Hi Sally. She's in the shower right now. I don't know what to do.
S - Join her.
R - I already took a shower and no I'm not doing that just yet.
S - Ok fine. What has happened so far?"
R - We hugged, swam, sunbathed, ate lunch, and each have taken showers. I ... I also dropped my jaw seeing her bikini and just complimented her. It was a close call. Then I asked her what her sexual orientation is and she told me she is bi. I told her I was too.
S - I ship you two. Wow you two are acting so cute so far. What else is planned for the day?
R - Dinner with the family and usually we watch a movie plus I think Y/N made a dessert.
S- Already meeting the family. So proud of you.
R - Omg geez Sally! Not like that! Haha!
S - Fine fine whatever you say. Just tell her you like her. She knows you're bi and you know she's bi. That means you have a sliver of a chance. Take that leap.
R - A sliver of a chance haha great. Okay I'm gonna go. Thanks Sally.
S - No problem Regina. Go get your girl.
((End of conversation))

I hang up laughing.
Y/N walked back into the room near the end.
I notice her outfit and it's her version of my matching set.
I exclaim "Omg I love your outfit. Wow I always forget we have matching ones and then this happens."
She replies "Goals right?!"
I laugh and nod.

Y/N asks "Isn't Sally your lacrosse friend?"
I answer "Yeah she's really cool. You'd like her."
She replies "I'll have to go to one of your games this semester to meet her."
I ask "Wait you'll come to my games to support me?"
She answers "Of course Regina. I'm so proud of how far you've come and at least this isn't the dance you did for the talent show."
I laugh and ask "Wait you didn't like it?"
She laughs, smirks, and answers "I liked parts of it."

Her brother knocks and lets us know dinner is ready.

We go downstairs and eat dinner with her family. It's so good!!

After dinner, we eat dessert and Y/N asks "How do you like the dessert?"
I answer "So good. Wow great job!"
She replies "Thanks. I'm glad you liked it."
:)

After dessert, we go to Y/N to brush our teeth. I glance over at Y/N brushing her teeth and smirk causing toothpaste to slip out of my mouth. She giggles a little and toothpaste comes out of her mouth.

We both spit our toothpaste out and Y/N asks "What made you laugh?"
I answer "Oh nothing. It's a silly idea."
I then walk out and to my bag.

When I'm done, I get on her bed and she sits down next to me. She faces me and rests her hand on my hand.
Y/N exclaims "Regina, whatever you have to say, just say it. It made you smile. I want to know what made you smile. I care. I winner call it silly. I promise."
I nod and say "As we brushed our teeth, it just reminded me of old romantic movies where married couples brush their teeth together. That's all."
I glance over at her and she replies "I think that's a cute idea Regina."
Awww. Well do I take that sliver of a chance?
I think I will.

I exclaim "Y/N, I like you. I know that make us hanging out awkward depending on what you say back, but I really like you. I just wow you're perfect and I'd love to take you out on a date."
She smiles and says "I would love to go on that date with you cuz I like you too."
I smile and ask "May I kiss you?"
She nods and we kiss.

..........................................................................

THANKS FOR READING!!

I LOVE YOU ALL :)