(Harry Potter) Ron Weasley x Fem!Reader: (Request)

Request for: JulzLovDraco4Eva -
Y/N is best friends with Harry, Hermione, and Ron. Y/N is also a Gryffindor :)

Attached is the scene from movie #1
Philosopher's Stone = Sorcerer's Stone
Y/N = Your Name

**I don't own any of the characters or scenes, except for Y/N and her addition to the plot line** (lmk if that makes sense)

1st Year - Y/N's POV - Searching for the Philosopher's Stone

When Ron had told me of the quest for the philosopher's Stone, I freaked. I was scared for Ron and I didn't want him to get hurt because I knew he could be a bit of a clumsy goof. Ron comforted me by giving me lots of hugs. He then invited me on the quest of sorts and said Harry wanted me there. I don't know why.

The night came and was passing by.
I couldn't believe all that had already happened. I mean Hermione knocking Neville out by spell, the huge Devil's Scare where she almost lost Ron, and the keys. It was all getting a little too much.

They then found themselves on a giant chessboard. I sit off to the side occasionally yelling commands to help Ron out. I knew some chess moves that Ron helped me learn and that he would often times forgot when it was his turn. I sat to the side because I was not doing well and I knew if I didn't take a break, I would find myself in a broken mess.

As we play chess, it gets down to the last few moves.
Harry exclaims "Hm... wait a minute!"
Ron faces Harry and exclaims "You understand right, Harry. Once I make my move, the Queen will take me. Then you're free to check the King."
Harry yells "No no! Ron no!"
Hermione asks "What is it?"
Harry yells "He's going to sacrifice himself!"
I stand up and yell "Ron! You idiot!"
Hermione yells "No you can't! There must be another way!"
Ron asks "Do you want to stop Snape from getting that stone or not? Harry, it's you that has to go on. Not me, not Hermione, and not Y/N. YOU."
Harry nods.

Ron exclaims "Knight to H3."
He moves and he is knocked to the ground with one of the loudest noises I've ever heard.
Hermione goes to move and Harry yells "No! Don't move! Don't forget. We're still playing."
Hermione goes back to her spot, glances at me, and shrugs. I shrug back and we watch Harry.
Harry yells "Checkmate!"
The game ends and I go rushing to Ron's side.
I notice out of the corner of my eye Hermione is giving Ron a pep talk. They hug and he says bye to me for now.

Hermione and I lift Ron up using spells because we realized we couldn't lift him.
We take Ron to the hospital wing where Madam Pomfrey demands an explanation, which we give. Dumbledore shows up and we share what happened. He immediately leaves in a hurry claiming Snape wasn't the one down there and Harry was in danger. He also added we should stay hidden and in the hospital wing.

Hermione gives me a hug and says "Ron will be alright. You do know that right? So will Harry."
I nod and hug her back.

Ron wakes up moaning about the pain in his arm and Madam Pomfrey gives him medicine. She then sends us to our dormitories claiming we just need a good night's sleep and Ron would just take medicine once every 8 hours to numb the pain in his arm.

When we get to the common room, Hermione hugs me and walks away.

I ask "Ron, could we talk for a moment?"
He answers "Oh alright. We can."
We sit on a couch and I exclaim "You can say no, but would you like to go on a date with me?"
He answers "Really? Me?"
I answer "Yes you silly."
He nods and says "Of course I would."
:)

Fast forward to the future after 7th year
... Y/N's POV

I hear screaming coming from inside my apartment. What is going on?! I don't remember us having plans. I walk inside and go to the living room.

I makes my way into the living room where Ron, Harry, and Hermione are sitting screaming at the tv. I laugh at them.
I taught Ron how to use a tv since Harry, Hermione, and I knew how to work one. He loves it now that they can use it. Plus, they show Quidditch now.

Hermione jumps up and runs over to me. She hugs me and says "I missed you. This testosterone was too much in this room! The boys were so annoying. Now Ron said you would be here hours ago."
Harry stands up with his arms out to hug me and I hug him back. He exclaims "I know why Y/N was late. I stopped by and saw her earlier in fact."

I work at Flourish and Blotts :) It's a wonderful place and it is filled of wonderful books. It makes me feel so happy and it's amazing.
Not to mention, I get to see George Weasley some days when I'm on break. He always lights up my day and sometimes I can light up his.

I reply "That was a great part of my day. A lovely surprise!"
Hermione asks "Well what happened?"
I turn to Harry and ask "Should we tell her?"
He laughs and says "No. We should keep the info for ourselves. It will be too funny to see her reaction this weekend."
I reply "Yes it would be. Unfortunately I shipped her something, so I must tell her now. Hermione, prepare yourself. One of your favorite authors is coming to Flourish and Blotts!"
She lets out a little yell and starts jumping around.

Ron walks around her and says "Hi baby. I can't believe they just hogged you like that. I didn't even get to kiss my girlfriend hello."
I laugh and we kiss. I reply "You could've walked around them love."
He smirks and nervously twitches a little.
I ask "What's got you so nervous?"
He answers "You'll see later."

That night, we all go for a walk around London.
Ron stops and says "Y/N, stop right here."
I stop walking and he exclaims "Good good."
I laugh at his nervousness and he kneels on the ground.
He exclaims "Y/N, wow this is crazy. I truly believe you are the Queen to my lowly Bishop self. I find you so interesting and so lovely. You make my life light up like the Deluminator I got from Dumbledore. You have made my family smile, which is something I'm grateful for. You have been my girlfriend since our first year minus that one brief period in 6th year when I was a bloody tosser! Moving on, I would like you to be my wife. So will you, Y/N, marry me and become my wife?"
I smile and answer "Yes!"

  ......................................................................

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!

I love you guys.
Hope 2 updates this weekend makes up for no updates for 2 weeks. College ya know!

Lol :) enjoy!