Kio Cyr x Fem!Reader: Carnival Date

Yooo so I feel as if Kio doesn't get enough love. This is for my Kio Cyr fans out there!

Also let's pretend there's no COVID!

Kio's POV

My girlfriend, Y/N, is coming to Los Angeles for the first time ever and she gets to meet all of my friends. You see we normally meet in my hometown or hers.

The Sway boys feel like Y/N is all made up. They knew Olivia and they're wary of some random girl making her way into my life. I had to assure them Y/N is nothing like Olivia and we've been dating exclusively for almost 2 months. She is one of the kindest, most beautiful, funny, wonderful people. Not to mention, my mom approves. If she approves, well she's good.

I arrive at the airport and pull into a waiting area near the airport.
I text Y/N I'm here baby!
She texts back Yay! I'm waiting for my suitcase at baggage claim then I get to see you :)
I text back I can't wait!

Should I drive to the pickup lane? Hmm ... I will hope she is ready by time I pull up there.

I pull up in the pickup lane and see Y/N.
I wave and she sees me.
She runs over to the car, puts her bag in the back, and hops in the passenger seat.
We kiss and I start driving.

I exclaim "I missed you so much baby."
She replies "I missed you too. I can't believe I'm finally in Los Angeles and meeting your friends. I mean it feels like we haven't been dating that long, but then it also feels like we totally have. Do you understand what I'm saying?"
Her words are confusing.
I shake my head.
She says "Oh umm... let me rephrase what I was saying. I feel as if we get along so well and we know each other well so it feels as if we've been dating forever. When in reality, it's been 2 months tomorrow."
I nod. I reply "I understand that."

Y/N's POV

We listen to music until we pull up to the Sway House.

Kio exclaims "Just remember, they're a bit rowdy, but they mean well."
I nod and reply "Okay baby."

Kio grabs my suitcase, so I give him a kiss on the cheek. How sweet!
I grab my backpack and camera bag.
We head inside and Griffin Johnson is the only one I see inside.

Kio yells "Yo Griff!"
He turns around, sees us, and runs over.
He turns to me and says "You must be the mysterious girlfriend."
Y/N replies "Yes that's me. I'm Y/N. And you must be Griffin?"
He nods and replies "Yeah!"
I reply "Well thanks for being so nice to Kio. I see lots of comments about Grio and of course I hear from Kio about your friendship. It's good to know he has such a good friend."
He nods and replies "Thank you. That's really sweet of you to say."
I smile.

Kio and I then bring my bags to his room because I'm gonna stay with him. I mean where else would I stay?

After, I take a shower in his bathroom and change into an outfit for the rest of the day.
When I get out, I notice Kio changed as well.
I exclaim "Omg who is he? He's fine af."
Kio laughs and gets up. He walks up to me, kisses me on the cheek, and says "You're beautiful too."
We then kiss.

I hear "Ugh get a room!"
I look over and see Bryce Hall standing there with Griffin.
I say "Technically we did. You just chose to walk in."
Griffin yells "OHH! She got you Bryce! OHH!"
Kio starts laughing and I smile at Bryce.
Bryce says "Good one, Kio's girlfriend. I'm Bryce, nice to meet you finally. We thought you were fake."
I reply "Nice to meet you too Bryce. To be honest, I thought you were fake too. I mean I remember you from YouNow and Vine."
Bryce's jaw drops and he asks "Wait you were a fan?"
I answer "Yeah I mean I still am. I just am less crazy about staying up to date with your life."
Kio laughs and says "Bryce, now you see what I said about Y/N. She's cool. Not to mention, if she was obsessed with you, I would not be dating her. Sorry not sorry babe."
I laugh.
I mean I understand. Haha.
Bryce says "Y/N, thanks for saying that. It makes me happy to hear of people who know me from the old days and have seen where I am now. I feel happy. And also thanks for dating Kio. You make him happy and him happy makes us happy."
Awwwwwwww my heart. So sweet.
We all talk a bit more.