(Deadly Class) Marcus x Fem!Reader: Request

Sorry I am the slowest writer LOL:-)

**I don't own Deadly Class, the plot, characters, etc**

This plot is completely my own :)

Request for starli32

Y/N = Your Name

Y/N's POV

I wake up and feel arms around my waist.
Marcus pulls me closer and mumbles "Stay."
So I stay.

Marcus and I started dating 2 months after he arrived at the Academy. I had been there for 2 years and my specialty is with my knives. I named them Agua and Sun because without either of them, one cannot survive. Yeah I know I'm cheesy. What can I say?

I sneak out of Marcus' arms later and make my way to the kitchen. I need water.

I hear something in the kitchen that seems off. I take the knife off of the table and throw it directly where I hear the noise coming from. I hear a gasp and a groan. Huh? Who is here?!

I take the gun from the drawer by the sink and creep closer to the sound.

I flip the lights on and aim the gun.

Before I shoot, I see it's Billy.
I notice I hit him on the cast on his arm.
Damn it! I missed where I was aiming for.
But at least I didn't totally hurt him.

I gasp and exclaim "I thought you were in an intruder. I mean you are. But... uh How did you find us?"

You see Marcus and I got our own place away from the Academy. We snuck out of the Academy and wanted to make a home just for ourselves. No one really fought us on it. Master Lin still talks to us and we still are continuing our education, but we just felt safer in our own place. Too many murder attempts on your life will do that to you.

He answers "It was easy. I beat him in knife vs knife combat and if I won, I got to ask him a question that he had to answer."
I reply "Well sh**! What do you even need? Why are you here?"
He shrugs.

I take my gun down from aiming at Billy and yell "Marcus! Get up!"
It's time for Marcus to tell me why he didn't tell me about this fight. I should've known though. I saw the clean and new cut across his nose last night, but thought he had taken care of it .

Billy smirks and asks "Calling your boyfriend?"
I nod and snap "Yeah so he can answer for this."
He replies "God I'd hate to be him right now."
I snap "How'd you even get inside?"
He answers "Doors open. It's what they do. Well and .. it was unlocked."
Sh**! Wtf?!

I finally hear Marcus stroll in and he excitedly exclaims "Billy! I didn't know you were coming over! What a surprise!"
Billy replies "I needed a place to crash and this was on the way. Your girlfriend here threw a knife at me and then almost shot me. Thanks for telling her."
Marcus looks over and I roll my eyes.
I ask "Why didn't you say anything about Billy or the fight?"
Marcus shrugs and says "I ... you always seem so worried over me. I didn't want you to have to worry anymore. I didn't want you to be mad that I fought a friend. Billy and I were just having a bit of fun though. I told him where we lived because I trust him. Please don't hate me."
I ask "And you left the door unlocked because you knew he'd come?"
He nods.

I cannot believe he just left the door unlocked!

Billy asks "So can I sleep on the couch?"
Marcus nods and Billy goes off to the other room.

I storm off to the bedroom.

I sit on the bed and take a deep breath in.
I feel Marcus wrap his arm around me and he says "I'm sorry for not telling you. I'm sorry for leaving the door unlocked. I'm sorry for everything. Please forgive me."
I reply "I forgive you, Marcus."
He kisses me on the cheek and says "I knew you'd come around, babe."
I slightly push him off of me and say "Next time, tell me. If we're expecting intruders, I'd like to know about it. But, seriously do not leave the door open and unlocked. What if someone else had entered instead? What if someone came inside to kill us?"
He replies "I'll always protect you, Y/N. I promise. I will always be there for you. You should never have to worry."
I reply "You were asleep. I could've easily died earlier."
He begs "Look, I said I'm sorry. What else do you want from me?!"
I shrug and say "I don't know. I don't know."
He whispers "Please Y/N ... I need you in my life. I'll do anything. Just please don't leave me."
I reply "I ... I just want to be held for a little while."
He nods.
I lay down and he holds me tight against him.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath.
I'm so tired. I should apologize. I hate fighting with Marcus. I just wanted him to understand how serious this was.

I hear his uneven breathing and feel his curls against my neck. He's still awake.
I whisper "I'm not going to leave you, Marcus. I just ... We left to feel safe and in that moment, I didn't feel that way. You put us in a dangerous position. I reacted badly and I'm sorry for overreacting. I just wanted you to know how serious it was."
He whispers back "I do. I understand. I won't do it again... and I'll tell you about all of my fights and uninvited guests."
I whisper back "Okay."
He whispers "I love you, Y/N. I love you so f***ing much."
I whisper back "I love you too."

.........................................................................

THANKS FOR READING!!
:-)