Harry Styles x Fem!Reader: (Request)

Request: JulzLovDraco4Eva - I added a few little details hehe :)
Y/N = Your Name

Y/N is Liam Payne's little sister whose proud of Liam (& 1D's success) and has a secret crush on Harry Styles.

Y/N's POV

I take my scooter to the park with my One Direction tote bag and take a seat on my picnic blanket.

As I eat my lunch, I pull out my book.
I'm currently reading Burning In Water Drowning In Flame by: Charles Bukowski!
I pull out my sketchbook and pens as well.
I had this great idea to start sketching quotes in books and how I best imagine them.

I spend my day at the park sketching when I see my phone buzz with a text from my brother, Liam Payne: I'm home this afternoon & I want to see you. It's urgent. Please :(
I text back On way - be there in 10!

I pack my stuff up and sling my bag over my shoulder.
I take my scooter then I go as fast and as safe as possible.

I park it in front of the house and walk inside.
I yell "Liam! I'm home! What's so urgent?"
I keep walking down the hall and turn into the living room where I see One Direction.

I drop my bag out of surprise and quickly pick it up. I face Liam and ask "Liam, is this what the... the uh urgent message was about?"
He nods and smiles. He says "I knew you wanted to meet the band and I know they wanted to meet you. You've all heard of each other, but just never met."
I reply "Omg. I can't believe it. Wow. I never thought today would be the day I met my big brother's band."
Liam then introduces me to each of them and they each give me a big hug.

Louis asks "Are we as cool as he said?"
I laugh and answer "Yes! I'm so happy! You guys are in our house! Wait... why are you here?"
Liam answers "And you call yourself a fan!"
I reply "Rude! You never texted me you were coming home at all. I thought we would see you after the performance tomorrow."
Harry replies "I ... we wanted to meet you."
My heart melted. I love him. Omg. Ahhhh!

Liam exclaims "Come sit please. We were going to play Mario Kart. You can take the spot of whoever gets last place."
I nod and take a seat next to Liam on the side of the couch.

They play and Louis loses.
He hands over the controller to me and we play together.
I place in second tied with Liam after Harry.

When we start another game, Niall asks "Why do I sense a secret sibling competition going on?"
I answer "Because there is one and this idiot is going to lose."
All the boys gasp and Liam replies "That was uncalled for. Clearly you are the idiot."
I gasp and slap him on the shoulder.

Liam asks "Harry, may I switch places with you? I don't want to be attacked again."
Harry nods and moves into Liam's spot.

Before we start the next game, Harry leans over to my ear and whispers "Just so you know, I'm rooting for you love."
I smirk at him and he smiles back.
If that didn't just give me the motivation to win, I don't know what will. I mean my fave of 1D and my crush just complimented me. Like wow is today real?!? Ahhhhh!!

We play a few more rounds occasionally switching out the person who loses with the person sitting out. I find it very fun :)

I also cannot believe that I'm playing Mario Kart with them right now especially Harry.
He leans over at random points to whisper jokes in my ear and I do the same to him.
Liam will try to ask what we're saying, but we don't spill.

That night, Mom and Dad come home with dinner for all of us. We eat together on the patio outside and have the most fun.

The best quote from Liam during the night was
"Whenever I'm sad I just imagine if babies were born with mustaches." 
I don't get where his head is sometimes.
He's so weird. Haha!

As I talk with Niall about golf, Zayn and Louis start some kind of childish debate while Liam and Harry go off to talk in private. I wonder what they're talking about. Hmm...

Harry pulls me aside and exclaims "I've already asked your brother, but I wanted to ask you as well. Is it alright if I stay here tonight?"
If I had a say, he could stay forever ahaha.
I answer "Yes you may. Thanks for asking."
He replies "No problem!"
I wonder why he wants to stay here.

Shortly after, Louis, Niall, and Zayn leave together to go back to the hotel.
They all give me their number and tell me they wish to keep in touch. So sweet!

Harry, Liam, and I turn on a movie.
Liam lays in the recliner chair while Harry sits on the couch a little away from me.
I wrap myself in a blanket and cuddle up into a ball.

As it's on, I notice Harry kick off his shoes and get comfortable on the couch.
I ask "Harry, are you cold?"
He shrugs.
I toss him the other half of my blanket causing him to move closer to me.
Ooh. Not freaking out. No I'm not.
But... Ahhhhhhh omg :)

Liam stands up randomly and exclaims "I'm going to bed. You two kids have fun watching the rest of the movie. I know how it ends."
I pause the movie then I hug him goodnight.
Harry does the same. Is he this affectionate with everyone? Hm...
Liam laughs and says "You two... haha."
He walks out.

I walk back to the couch and cuddle back into my blanket.
I ask "What do you think Liam meant before her left? What was he going to say about us?"
Harry sits like 6 inches or maybe closer. I don't really know. I just know he's closer than before.
He replies "No idea. He's crazy. He's also your brother, so I doubt it would've been something too horrible."
I reply "Yeah you're probably right."

Harry then asks "Liam said you were at a park before you came to see us, is that right?"
I answer "Yeah I was sketching and reading. Why do you ask?"
He asks "I'm interested. May I see your work?"
I nod and get up.

I bring my bag back into the room and open up my sketchbook.
He smiles upon seeing the latest entry and asks "Bukowski, right?"
I nod.
He smiles and quotes it
"and I walked into a dark hall
where the landlady stood
execrating and final,
sending me to hell,
waving her fat, sweaty arms
and screaming
screaming for rent
because the world had failed us
both."

I exclaim "Wow you know Bukowski really well. Damn."
He smiles and replies "It's one of my favorites."
I reply "That's so cool. I had no idea you liked poetry."
He replies "Well we did just meet today."
I reply "Haha I don't know if Liam told you, but I'm a big fan of One Direction."
He nods and says "He told us. We saw you screaming the lyrics at the tour earlier this year. You seemed so into the music. Thanks for being a fan. Although I must ask, who is your favorite? Please don't say your brother."
I answer "I wasn't planning on it... I uh like you the best."
He smiles and replies "Really? I bet your brother doesn't like that."
I ask "Why would he care? I support the whole band and I do think he's really talented, but if it came down to it, you are my favorite."
He smiles widely and asks "May I have a hug?"
I nod.
We hug.

We then talk about tour, why he's my favorite, and stuff like that.

Harry pulls out his wallet and slides out a picture of me that he must have gotten from Liam from a few months ago after I got a new haircut. Ummmmm....
I ask "Why do you have that and how did you get it?"
He answers "I like you, Y/N Payne. Liam would talk about you, I saw you on tour, and I don't know. You seem like the dream girl. You're beautiful Y/N. Would you like to be my girlfriend? Or I mean we can go on a date first then that after?"
I answer "I'll be your girlfriend. We can go on a date whenever you're free."
He smiles and asks "So may I kiss my girlfriend?"
I answer "Yes you may."
We kiss :)

.......................................................................

THANKS FOR READING!!