(Marvel) Loki: BFFs

Background: You had been instant friends with Loki as a kid when you met at the palace. You grew closer as friends because of your magical powers. You can transform into whoever and whatever you want to. However, you both found your own separate lives as teenagers.

** I don't own these characters, except for Y/N:)**

You = Y/N

...................................................................................
Now - Set During Thor The Dark World ~~

Your POV:
I walk down the long halls of the Asgardian Palace on my way to sneak into the dungeons.

I heard Loki was there and I just hope for at least a peak at him. I haven't seen since we were 16 and we're 26 now. I miss him to be honest with you. We used to tell each other anything and everything. We were the closest and happiest friends. When we grew distant, I would see him at events and he seemed very edgy. I would try to speak to him, but he always seemed to disappear before I could find him. I know Loki will be where they say he will be because we'll be's been imprisoned. He can't leave by order of the King.

I see a guard walking up the stairwell, so I blink to transform into them. Ok first step complete!

I continue my way downstairs and walk into the dungeon.
I continue walking until I hear "Name?
Oh shoot I'm in disguise as a male guard.
I cough and answer "Duhlein."
The other guard nods and asks "Dulein you say, well this is the prison. Welcome and you're now on duty. Walk down that hall and watch over those cells. I'll be stationed here if you have any questions."
I nod and start walking down the hall.

I see Loki sitting in his prison cell reading. He looks up and snaps "What are you looking at?"
I roll my eyes and keep walking.
He calls after me "Hey! Do I know you?"
I answer "No."
I then keep walking and I then stand at the end of the hall.

Loki looks so different. He's grown up now and snappy. He used to be that way only to Thor or his parents. He was never that way to me. But then again, I am disguised as a male guard.

I wait there for a chunk of time until I decide to go talk to Loki. I walk to the side of the cell he is sitting on and stand next to the wall where the other guard can't see me.
Loki looks up and asks "What do you want?"
I answer "To say hi and when I do something, don't make a lot of noise. I don't want to get caught down here."
He asks "But aren't you a guard? You're supposed to be down here."
I answer "Yes and no."
I then blink and transform myself back to well myself.

Loki's turns to face me and his eyes grow really big.
He asks "Y/N? What are you doing here?"
I answer "I missed you. I wanted to see how you were really doing and I knew where you would be. I heard about everything on Midgard and I know there's more to it. We were so close when we were young and I truly believe you are still good. I believe in you."
He glares at me, looks away, and snaps "You know nothing! Leave!"
I transform back into the guard and say "Sorry I bothered you. Rot in h***!"
I walk off and stand in my spot to guard the room.

Eventually I'm released and I walk behind a wall.
I turn back into myself and walk home.

After cooking dinner for my family, I set the table.
My parents get home from work and my brother arrives from school.

We all eat dinner.
My mom asks "How was Loki?"
I answer "Rude. I transformed into a guard and then changed when I saw him. He was happy at first then after I told him I believed in him, he yelled. So I yelled and left. All in all, not a good day off."
My mom pats me on the back while my dad says "Maybe he meant everything he did back on Midgard and wanted humans there to die."
I shake my head and say "I just I don't think so."