(Divergent) Eric x Fem!Reader: (Request)

Request for: I-love-bread

Lily is an Amity Transfer to Dauntless.
She meets Eric and become friends with him.

*I don't own these characters except for Y/N*

Eric's POV

This week has been so long.
I'm honestly ready for us to finally do dread landscapes this afternoon.
Not gonna lie, I like watching the little initiates crumble due to fear.

I make my way to the Training Room and sit on a bench until I see the work Four is doing.
I jump up and storm over to him.
I ask "Why are they doing this?"
He answers "Sometimes it helps if they get  a good practice in before the whole fear landscape later."
I reply "Yeah. Hmmm I was going to stop you, but it's all good. I'm going to make sure everything is set for this afternoon."

As I leave, I see Y/N.
I stop by where she's training and exclaim "Don't push yourself. This afternoon will be stressful and you'll need all the energy you can muster. I would recommend not over exerting yourself."
She smiles and replies "Thanks for the tip."
I nod and keep walking out of the training area.

Y/N, now she's an interesting person. She's never told me about her past, which I find weird considering we are friends. I wouldn't say I'm friends with a lot of people so for me to have a friend who doesn't 100% tell me the truth, well it doesn't sit well with me. For the record, I only asked once mid sparring session and she nearly kicked my a**! Yeah so I have not done it again.

Skip to the afternoon - Y/N's POV

We're meeting after lunch in some new area. It lowkey stresses me out.

We make our way into a hallway where we all take seats then Four tells us we will start our fear landscapes soon. I'm not ready for what is about to come.

I sit there for what feels like hours.
I hate this.
I hate the waiting.
I just do. Ok?

Eventually Eric walks in and calls me over.
I follow him into the room and he tells me to take a seat on the chair.
He exclaims "As per requirements, one Dauntless member whose usually your trainer will monitor your fear landscape with you the first time to make sure you don't die. I'm the member monitoring yours. Do you have any problems with that?"
I shake my head.
He nods and smiles. He replies "That's probably good. You had no choice in it."
Ok.

He injects me with a serum and I lean back in the chair.
I close my eyes and I'm wearing Amity clothes.
No!!!!! What?
My mom appears and says "Hey honey. It's good to have you home again. I know failing Dauntless initiation was a shock to you, but it's a great bit of luck we were able to have you brought back to us instead of factionless."
I shake my head and say "This can't be happening. No this cannot be happening."
I hear Eric's voice "Fight it Y/N. Don't let your fear overtake you."
I nod and close my eyes. I turn to the door and run.

I keep running until I'm being chased by crows.
They start diving towards me and pecking at me.

I start screaming and am thrown into 5 other fears.

I eventually make it out and I'm sitting in the chair near Eric.
I gasp for breath and take a swig of the water he holds out to me.

Eric exclaims "That was impressive. You only had 7 fears. It's one of our lowest numbers here in Dauntless."
I reply "Yeah, but that doesn't mean they were any lesser. I hated that."
He laughs and replies "Good thing you have to do it quite a few other times."
I start yelling "Shut up! I don't want to go to back to Amity! Ok? I'm not going to go back. There's no way in he**!"
He puts his hands on each of my shoulders and says "Breathe Y/N Breathe."
I take one deep breath and say "Soooo... I still have to go back."
He sighs and drops his arms.
He says "Yeah Amity."
I playfully slap him on his arm and reply "Don't bring that up. Okay. I freaking hate that place. I'm going to be Dauntless. I don't care what it takes."
He smirks and replies "And that makes you more Dauntless. Now get out of here and get some rest. We go again tomorrow."
I nod and leave the room.

..........................................................................
THANKS FOR READING!!!!

........................................................................