(Clueless) Cher Horowitz x Fem!Reader: I Kissed A Girl

The reason Cher had been pushing away boys is because she is into girls

** I don't own any of the characters, except for Y/N and her best friend, Skyler ** Y/N = Your Name **

Cher's POV

I called Christian and told him to come over cuz I was having a major crisis.

He arrives and I yell "Got it daddy!"
I run down the stairs and open the door.
Christian walks in and says "Hi gorgeous!"
I smile and hug him back.
I pull him upstairs to my room and he sits down on my bed.

I ask "Christian, how ... how did you know you were into guys?"
He shrugs and says "Always thought they were good looking. Then one day it kind of clicked that yeah men are attractive."
I slump down onto my bed and lay on it.
He lays next to me and asks "Why were you wondering?"
I answer "I feel weird."
He asks "Weird. Cher, you're not. You're Miss Popular. Little Miss Perfect. Not Miss Weird."
I reply "Josh kissed me again, but I didn't like it like I thought I would. I do find him hot, but I just don't want a relationship with him... now can you promise to keep a secret from everyone?"
He nods and pretends to lock up his lips.
I get closer to him and whisper "That girl... Y/N ... well I find her hot too."
His jaw drops and he whispers "Never would I ever have pegged you to like girls."
I ask "Why? It's not too hard to understand right?"
He answers "Cher, you push away every guy that has ever flirted with you. At first, when we started hanging out, I thought you might be into girls, but I gave up on that dream when I heard that you kissed Josh the first time. But this, this is exciting news to me."
I reply "Well keep it a secret. I don't know what to do about my crush and I don't want to tell anyone about it."
He asks "Why?"
I answer "Coming out to my dad. That would not be good. Not to mention, I have a reputation to uphold at school."
He replies "You'll feel more free when you do come out."
I ask "Is Y/N bisexual or lesbian?"
He answers "I know her best friend is gay and his name is Skyler. I don't know her sexual orientation because it's never come up in conversation when I'm with him and he doesn't seem like the type of friend to share his best friend's personal info."
I ask "Omg are you dating him?"
He sighs and says "I wish sister I wish."
I exclaim "I have an idea."
He turns and replies "I'm listening."
I exclaim "We should hang out with Y/N and Skyler. Invite them to go do something, but don't say it's a double date. I want it to be chill and I don't want Y/N to know yet."
He replies "If you walk with me to ask at lunch, consider it done."
I nod.
He asks "So why Y/N?"
I answer "Why not? She's perfect. She's kind to everyone and has close friends. I'm actually kind of friends with her or I mean I hope she  considers us friends. She's also very smart and doesn't flaunt it around like some people. She's a nerd, but a nerd I like."
He replies "Yeah wow you definitely like her."
I laugh.

We then watch a movie where Christian basically drools over the guy then he leaves.

That Night - At Dinner