Vinnie Hacker x Fem!Reader: The Fight

Vinnie's girlfriend went to support him at his fight against Deji in Miami, FL.

Y/N = Your Name

Fight Day - Y/N's POV

I had to fly in late last night due to work and I barely got to see Vinnie last night. He woke up pretty early this morning before his last fight practice. I kissed him good luck and saw him off. I wish I could've gotten here earlier :/

Before the fights begin, he gets ready for his meet and greet. His parents will also be there.

Vinnie walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist.
I exclaim "You know I heard there's this really great boxer here. He's also the hottest guy on TikTok."
Vinnie raises an eyebrow and says "Really? I want to meet this guy."
I reply "Yeah and he's a good boyfriend."
He smiles at me and asks "Do you really think I'll win?"
I answer "Yes I do. You've been training and eating right. You have a good mindset and aren't getting into public fights. You're not cocky about your skill even though, you have skill."
He replies "You saw me practice one time."
I reply "And you were great."
I kiss him on the cheek and he moves to kiss me on the lips.

After, he heads out to the meet and greet.

Fast Forward To The Fights

I have tickets for the fight and I know where I'm sitting. I'm actually sitting with Vinnie's parents.

I'm meeting up with Rafy (Bryce Hall's assistant) before and she's really sweet. I might snag a drink with her. I want a little something in my system because I have to be social.

I see her and she introduces me to her friends.
We then each go grab an overpriced drink.
I grab a water with my alcoholic beverage.

I make it to my area with Vinnie's parents.
They both hug me.

Vinnie's mom, Maria, asks "Did you see him off this morning?"
I answer "Yes only for a minute or two though because I didn't hear him moving around the room until I saw him near the door. I flew in last night as you know and it drained me."
She then replies "Aww well I'm glad you got to see him some. I know he appreciates you being there for him."
I reply "And I appreciate him being there for me as well."
She smiles.

Fights begin.
I cheer for people who I think should win.
Obviously you can tell who trained and who really did not. Haha!

It's then Vinnie's turn!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Vinnie's entrance linked below

His entrance is amazing. I'm in love. Yes with the entrance and also with him haha;)

Gosh he looks so hot right now.
What A Fine Young Man!
Maria did well.

Deji then comes out.

The fight begins.

Maria and I cheer for him.

Every time Deji punches him, I flinch a little.
I just want Vinnie to be okay. I mean they are boxing, so someone will get hurt. But, I'm just scared. Haha:/

The announcer says "Hacker nails Deji with a big left hand in round 2 as Deji starts to tire a bit."

YAY!

He's doing well so far.

At the end of the fight, the announcer says "Hacker took a lot of punches early but took them well."
I'M SO PROUD:-)

We all scream for him.

A few minutes after his fight, I get a text from
Vinnie I can't wait to spend time with you. I miss you back here.
I text back Me too! Your parents and I are proud of you.
He texts back Aw. I'm glad you all got to sit together. I'm sure they loved that.

POST ALL FIGHTS - Vinnie's POV

I'm in a car waiting for my mom, dad, and girlfriend. They said they would meet me here shortly.

I see them walking towards the car.
Damn Y/N is hot. I mean wow she is my girlfriend. I love her.

They make it to the car and Y/N slides in firsto sit with me in the back. My parents then slide into the row in front of us before the driver begins to drive.

Maria asks "What do you want for dinner, Vinnie? I mean what dinner for my winner?"
I chuckle and answer "I don't know what I'm craving."
His dad throws out a few options.

We end up getting sandwiches and milkshakes.
Vinnie agreed to treating himself because the fight is over.

We eventually go back to the hotel.

In the room, Vinnie and I take a shower.

Iconic is the only word to describe Vinnie in the shower.

When we're laying in bed, he looks over at me and says "I love you so much."
I reply "I love you too."

.......................................................................

THANKS FOR READING!!!