Zuko x Fem!Reader: (Request)

Request for: Naomy_is_bor3d

Zuko is Fire Lord.
Y/N is his advisor and he has a crush on her.

**I don't own any of the characters, except for Y/N**

Zuko's POV

I make my way to the room where we're holding war meetings.

I make it there and take my seat.
My council begin showing up.
I shake hands with them all as they walk in to show that I care about them and am glad for them to be here.

Y/N walks in last and smiles at me.
She takes her seat to my right and exclaims "Everyone is present. We may begin when you are ready, Fire Lord Zuko."
I nod and the meeting starts.

After the meeting finishes, I have a private meeting with another one of my council members who wants me to marry someone whose royalty or who holds a lot of power in one of the nations preferably the Fire Nation.

I then storm out looking for Y/N.
She can always present a calm meaningful piece of advice for me when I feels I could revert back to old Zuko. I call the Zuko who tracked Aang down for his "honor, Old Zuko. It can help me remember how much I've grown.

I find her sitting with my Uncle Iroh drinking tea in my office. Why are they in my office? Oh right she works in here. So it's our office.

I exclaim "Uncle, I didn't expect you to be here today or anytime soon."
He turns to face me and stands up. He holds his arms out and says "Zuko, nephew, it's good to see you again too."
I hug him and take my seat my desk.
He sits across me and says "I didn't plan to visit either, but I just felt like the fire nation needed me here. My tea shop is being run by my assistant and I think it will be good. Not to mention, I can have Y/N test new samples for my shop. You know she's an amazing advisor."
Y/N glances up from her desk and says "Iroh, you're too kind. Your tea is always appreciated. I always start my morning with some."
I snap and angrily say "Does anyone here actually care about me?"
Uncle Iroh exclaims "Of course nephew. You know I care for you as if you were my own son."
Y/N says "Lord Zuko, you know that I hold you in high regard. I've told you since day one. You are the best Fire Lord that the Fire Nation has had in ages and you're doing everything you can to create peace with the other nations. You shouldn't stress yourself out so much. People do care about you and what you want to create. You need to surround yourself with the right people and if you think people are using you for ulterior motives, cut them out of your life."
Uncle Iroh says "I'm going to run to the bathroom and to get a snack. I think Y/N has this conversation taken care of."
I nod and he leaves.

Y/N moves from behind her desk to the seat across from me. She then asks "What is the cause of this freak out?"
I sigh and answer "My royal duties."
She replies "Well that explains it. You know being royal isn't meant to be easy or just about anyone would do it. It's okay for you to be stressed about it, but don't let it control you. Once it controls you, old Zuko will come back."
I nod and lay my head on the desk.
She then asks "So what exactly is stressing you out? Maybe I can help you out."
I pick my head up from the desk and answer "I wish you could... I mean wait."
She could be the solution to my problem. The only thing I don't know is if she feels the same way. Well I guess I could ask?

I exclaim "One of my council members pulled me aside after the meeting this afternoon to discuss how he thinks would make me a better leader. He believes I need to marry someone. He suggested someone either royal or someone who has power within one of the nations. I just ... I don't want to. I ... I like this girl. She does have power or you could argue she does. I think she's one of the most beautiful women and she makes my days better. I want to marry her. I'm afraid of what other council members would say about my decision."
Y/N glances at her hands, looks me into the eyes, and says "At the end of the day, you are Fire Lord and not them. You deserve to be happy with whoever you want to be happy with. If this girl is truly the girl of your dreams, tell her and see if she feels the same way."
I ask "Well do you? Do you feel the same way?"
Her jaw drops and she answers "Yes. I love you Zuko. But if that was your proposal, you need to try again."
I laugh and ask "Are you free tonight? I'll do it better. I promise!"
She smiles and answers "Okay tonight it is. Now I need to continue to work, so I'm going back to my desk."
She stands up and moves to go back to her desk. I stand up and grab her wrist to turn her around to face me. I lean down and kiss her.

That night ... Y/N's POV

Zuko sent me a dress to wear tonight.
I must admit that I really like it.

I make my way to the entryway of the palace where Zuko is standing & waiting for me.
He kisses me on the cheek then leads me to an elevator.
We go up to one of the top floors of the palace and we go onto a balcony where food is set out.
We take our seats and we eat dinner together.

As we watch sunset, Zuko kneels on the ground and exclaims "Y/N, my advisor, my dream girl, I love you. You've been there for me and always given me advice that has been meaningful to me. It has helped me create a nation I'm proud to rule over. You've also been a calm and kind presence in this cruel world. I wouldn't wish it any other way. Would you Y/N, Advisor to me, be my wife and Queen of the Fire Nation?"
I smile and answer "Yes I will be your wife and the Queen."
He stands up, slips the ring on my finger, and we kiss.

..........................................................................

THANKS FOR READING!!!
Hope you enjoyed :)