(Outer Banks) Kiara Carrera x Fem!Reader: New Waitress

Kiara is going to train the new waitress at the Wreck.

**In this imagine, Kiara is pansexual like Madison who plays her**

** I do not own the Outer Banks characters**

Y/N = Your Name

Kiara's POV

My dad told me that someone was coming to help around the Wreck as a waitress this week. He claimed he wanted me to see if she was any good and to train her. I don't see why it's any different than normal because I always train the newbies here.

On Monday afternoon, my dad walks over with Y/N.

Y/N is my first girl crush. She is beautiful and kind. She may be a Kook, but she's been the nicest one and has never bad mouthed me or my friends.

My dad exclaims "Kiara, this is Y/N. She is the new waitress. Y/N, this is my daughter, Kiara."
Y/N says "Hi Kiara. Good to see you again."
We shake hands and I smile.

I help her throughout the day and luckily she is a fast learner.

On Tuesday, she spends the day waiting tables mainly on her own, except when I give her a few pointers to help her. She gladly accepts the tips and is happy to know them.

By Wednesday, we take a lunch break together and we get to know each other.

However things take a dark turn on Thursday.  Wanna guess whose fault it is? Mine! Yeah I admit it. I was so rude! I still cannot believe I snapped at her. My dad was furious!

So Friday night, I hear my friends are throwing a pastry. I decide to go.
I go out to the Boneyard ready to drink away my problems and I see JJ by the liquor.
He asks "Where have you been this week, Kie? We haven't seen you at all."
I answer "Working for my dad and training a new waitress. I'm sorry."
John B asks "And does this waitress happen to be Y/N?"
I answer "Yeah why?"
He answers "She's over by that bonfire. You should go see her. She seems upset."
I nod and take a drink with me.

I walk over to the fire she's sitting by and ask "May I join you?"
She nods and I take a seat on the wood log next to hers.
She stares into the fire and exclaims "I'm sorry for not telling you that my dog died and that I was feeling sensitive. I can see now it affected how I did my work."
I reply "Y/N, no do not apologize. You do not need to. I was just unnecessarily rude. I'm the one who is sorry. I felt horrible and my dad was furious I ran you off. I hope one day you can forgive me and we can be friends again."
She replies "I can forgive you, Kiara. You've been nothing but kind to me for years."
I smile and she looks over. She smiles at me and I ask "So enjoying the party?"
She answers "Not really. I did save a baby turtle though."
I ask "Really?"
She nods and says "Follow me. I'll show you."

I follow Y/N to the where the water meets the sand. I see a baby turtle walking around.
Y/N and I then sit on the beach talking about turtles.

After a few hours or so, John B tells us that the party is ending and he's about to head home.
I walk Y/N to her car.

When we get to her car, I ask "Hey Y/N, want to come with me to John B's house? You can spend the night."
She asks "Our friendship just moved to sleepover level?"
I answer "Wait it didn't? Sorry."
She laughs and replies "No I'm kidding. I like you and I would if it wasn't this week. I have no clothes to change into. I also just want to be in my own bed wrapped in blankets after a shower. You can come back to my place if you want though."
I ask "For real? I can sleep over at your place?"
She answers "Yeah. I mean my family will be surprised and my mom will be mad because she didn't clean the house before. But... I don't care and we could have fun."
I reply "Yes. I do have a question though."
She nods and says "Go ahead."
I ask "Do you like like girls?"
She answers "I'm bisexual so yes."
I reply "Cool. I'm pansexual."
She replies "Awwww. You're sweet. So do you want to tell your friends bye before we leave?"
I nod and run to say bye to them.

I hug each of them and grab my bag out of the van.

JJ leans over to me and says "Don't do anything I would do."
I laugh and playfully slap him.

I leave and get into Y/N's car.
She drives us to her house and we go inside.
Sure enough her mom freaks that the house is not clean. Haha!!

I go up to Y/N's room where she takes a shower first. I relax in her room and look at her collection of books.

She gets out of the shower and asks "Do you need any clothes to change into?"
I answer "Let me see."
I check my bag and I may need to borrow a shirt for the night. I tell Y/N who tosses me a spare shirt.

I shower and then I walk out.

I get into her bed next to her and she hands me some blankets.
She says "Ahhh these blankets will just transport you to such a cozy place for your dreams. Trust me."
She's so cute awwwwww.
She leans over to hug me and says "Thanks Kiara."
I ask "For what?"
She pulls away from the hug and answers "You called me cute."
I reply "I didn't mean to say that aloud. I did mean it though. I like you."
She smiles and replies "I like you too. We can go on a dye tomorrow if you're free."
I reply "Technically we both have work."
She asks "Okay when are we free next?"
I laugh and answer "I can ask my dad for a break together or a day off this week."
She replies "I would like that very much."
She kisses me on the cheek and lays down.
I tap her on the back and get closer to her.
She turns around and I say "You forgot something."
She asks "What?"
I answer "A good night's kiss."
We kiss :)

...........................................................................
THANKS FOR READING!!!!

:)

Check out my JJ Maybanks fanfiction called Surf's Up Princess :)