Taylor Swift x Fem!Reader: She released folklore!

Y/N= Your Name

Taylor Swift's POV

I wake up to my alarm and I turn it off.
I'm so excited right now. I'm literally releasing a whole album tonight. I'm surprising everyone.

My girlfriend, Y/N, is rolling over and she blinks her eyes slowly open at me.
When she speaks, her voice is raspy. It's hot to tell you the truth. Like I love her.
She asks "Baby, why are you up?"
I kiss her on the cheek and say "Just announcing the release of my next album is all."
She sighs and lays down.
Hehe she is so tired. She barely knew what I just said.

As I am typing out the first post, Y/N rolls back over and says "Wait did you say what I think you said?"
I laugh and answer "Yeah babe surprise."
She sits up and leans over my shoulder.

I finish typing and I post it. I post more photos and create my new feed on Instagram.

Y/N now is on her phone and says "Wow. Number one, I can't believe you were able to craft captions this beautiful this early in the morning. Number two, I had no idea this was coming and I'm excited. Finally my number three is wow I'm so proud of you baby."
She smiles and hugs me.
I hug her back and we lay on my bed for a little.

I end up having to talk business with Tree etc about my surprise release. I glance at the time to see it's now 10 AM. Ugh I haven't even had breakfast. I'm hungry.

As I make my way to the kitchen, I smell food.
I walk in and see Y/N cooking. Aww baby.
I exclaim "This smells so good. I'm so hungry and I hate that those meetings lasted forever."
Y/N replies "Aw baby. You did just surprise release an album though."
I laugh and smile.

We end up taking breakfast outside and it's wonderful. It's just so peaceful and today is a happy day. Ahhh I can't wait!

After breakfast, Y/N cleans dishes and I pour myself a glass of wine.

Y/N sees me, laughs, and asks "Isn't it too early to be drinking?"
I answer "It's 5 o' clock somewhere."
She laughs and pours herself a glass.
I ask "Ma'am, may I ask why you poured yourself a glass?"
She answers "It's 5 o'clock somewhere."
Touché:)

Y/N's POV

Since it's release day and I don't really have work at all, I decided to bake. It's something that Taylor and I love doing doing both together and separate.

I decide to surprise her with fruit and vanilla tarts.

She ends up walking in as I'm baking and tears up. She's so cute. Wow I love her.

Skip to release at night ... Taylor's POV

Y/N has been excitedly jumping around, sketching things, and even listening to only MY music for the past 3 or more hours. She obviously is happy about my new album, which makes me happy. I hope she loves it as much as I love it. It could also be because we've been drinking wine all day.

She has been watching the live chat on the cardigan video with me, which has been fun. Fans are crazy and the chat moves fast. I answer some questions hehe.

The video starts and Y/N smiles. Her face lights up and she makes silly comments like "Omg is that my girlfriend? How pretty." Or "Omg you're clinging onto the piano like in Titanic? Please don't die babe."
Hehe.

After, we listen to the whole album. Her jaw drops more than once, she dances to certain ones, and she cries to most of them.

When it's done, she says "I'm so proud of you. This was beautiful. I mean I can't believe this was all happening during quarantine. I mean I had a hunch, but I thought it would be released later. Anyway, I love you like a lot and this was amazing."
We kiss.

We end up staying up late drinking wine, talking, and seeing what people have to say about my album.

......................................................................................
THANKS FOR READING!!

OMG so yeah folklore was released.
How does everyone like it? Hehe I love it!