(Criminal Minds) Emily Prentiss x Fem!Reader: Garcia's Bff

You were Garcia's best friend from a tech convention and she wanted you to meet her work friends from the FBI.

Y/N = Your Name

Y/N's POV

You heard someone shrieking your name and you looked around to find your best friend.
You see Penelope Garcia waving and smiling.
Omg I missed her so much!!!

I walk over to her and we immediately hug. 
After we hug, I exclaim "I brought you two small presents. I saw it and knew you had to have it. Not to mention, they fit in your purse."
I hand her the bag and she opens it.
It's a sparkly purple fuzzy pen and small bobble head of a cat for her desk.
She smiles and exclaims "This is perfect. I love this so much. Okay before I get distracted ... come and meet my friends."
I follow her to her friends.
She exclaims "Friends, this is Y/N. She is a fellow tech expert and one of my best friends. We met at a convention where she hacked this presentation and exposed these leaders for their dirty business. They ended up in jail and no one ever knew it was her. Well, I mean except, for me, of course!"
I add "Please don't spread the info. I have a good job and don't want them to fire me."
They all laugh and smile.
Garcia replies "Honey, we are the FBI. We won't spill. We know everyone's dirty secrets."
I smile.
Garcia then says "Okay, to your left, that is Jennifer Jareau also known as JJ."
We shake hands and I say "Nice to meet you, JJ. I've heard about how great of a mother you are and how you've helped Garcia. You seem cool."
JJ replies "Aw thank you."
Garcia says "Okay, next to her is Emily Prentiss who you can call whatever she wants."
We shake hands and Emily Prentiss says "You can call me Emily."
I reply "Well nice to meet you, Emily. I hear you traveled a lot growing up and I must say I'm slightly envious. I would love to travel more. We'll have to talk about your favorite places."
Emily replies "You might be disappointed. It was hard when I was growing up. I did manage to learn multiple languages, which is now useful for my job."
I reply "Wow so she's a multilingual girl. Damn that's cool. I'm glad you have these two lovely blondes to hang out with."
Garcia exclaims "Ahh Y/N, you're so sweet. Now let's loosen you up a little. What do you say you grab us two piña coladas?"
I laugh and answer "I like what you're thinking. Do either of you want a drink?"
They both shake their heads.

I walk off to the bar.

Emily Prentiss' POV

I watch as Y/N walks off. She is so hot.

When Garcia said she was inviting a friend, I didn't know she would be so beautiful and funny. I like her already.

I hear a snap and look over at Garcia who is smiling.
I ask "What did you say? I didn't hear it."
Garcia says "I wanted to know how you felt about Y/N. Now I see that you like her because you watched her leave with a dazed smile on your face."
Sh**!!
JJ says "Garcia said she is bisexual. You have a chance."
I ask "Wait what? There is no way she is."
Garcia replies "Yes. I've even kissed her."
I gasp and ask "How was it?"
Garcia answers "Look at Miss Nosy over here. It was a good kiss. We may have both been intoxicated, but it was nice. There were no sparks though and we are friends. That never changed."
I hear "Ooh who are we talking about? Spill the tea!"
I jump a little and see Y/N standing there right next to me.
Garcia says "We were talking about our kiss. They were asking about your sexuality."
Sh** she made that super obvious that one of us was interested in her. It's not JJ because you can see her ring. Damn :/
Y/N says "Oh yeah we did kiss. It was really nice. There were no sparks or butterflies for me either. It's probably a good thing because I don't know what I would do without Miss Penelope Garcia in my life. Haha and yes I am bisexual."
I ask "How long have you known?"
Sh** why did I ask that?
Y/N faces me and answers "Since I saw Megan Fox on tv one day and thought about kissing her."
I smirk and reply "I was more of a Scarlett Johansson type myself."
Y/N replies "Mhmm yes she is perfect. You have great taste."