Luke Hemmings x Fem!Reader: (Request)

For brideofharrystyles - so glad you enjoyed the last one! :)

Your name is Emmy. Emmy has red hair and green eyes :) You're a huge fan of 5SOS and your parents tell Luke. Your brother is Ashton. You're friends with Calum and Mikey.
Including a flashback :)

Emmy's POV
My boyfriend, Luke Hemmings, is at my parent's home this weekend. He loves my parents and they love him. Ashton Irwin, my brother, is supposed to come over tomorrow for lunch.

As I sit on the couch after dinner, my mom pulls out a photo album. I know some people hate looking at old photos of themselves and cringe, but I find it really fun. I mean like who cares what Luke will see in this photo album. If anything, he gets to see more of my life through these photos.
I ask "Ooh mom, which photo album is this?"
She answers "A newer one I recently made."
As we start flipping through it, I realize this is the album around when 5SOS all started.
If my mom has a certain picture in this album, yeah this could take a fun turn. You see I was a big Luke stan when it all started. Ashton made fun of me, but he never told him and kept my secret. Haha.

We flip and we get to the picture.
Luke turns to me and asks "Emmy, would you like to explain why I never heard of this?"
I answer "I told Ashton to keep it a secret."
My mom exclaims "Oh Luke, she loved you so much when the band started. I swear she was one of your biggest fans."
I laugh and reply "I still am."
My mom says "Awwwww."
Luke pecks me on the lips and we kiss.

Eventually we make our way to my bedroom.

As we relax on the bed, Luke asks "So why'd you never really tell me about you loving me in the band?"
I answer "Baby. Come on, let's not forget how we first met. I pretty much gave it away that I liked you. I was blushing up a storm and then you just dashed away. I was very starstruck and very freaked out."
He asks "How could I forget? I met the love of my life that day."

Flashback- Emmy's POV

We are meeting the rest of 5 Seconds Of Summer today. Ashton told me not to freak out too much upon meeting them. Ah he knows me too well. I will still probably freak out a bit. I mean who wouldn't?

We follow Ashton back down hallways and into a room where they are all hanging out. Supposedly their families are there or were there earlier.

We walk into the room and all 3 boys jump up. They all hug and high five Ashton upon seeing him. They then introduce themselves.

Calum says "We've heard so much about you Emmy. We're going to be great friends."
Mikey adds "That is if you want us to be your friend."
I laugh and reply "Of course!!"

Luke shakes my hand and walks off with Ashton.
My parents walk over to the other parents in the room.
Mikey and Calum drag me over to their computer.

We all hang out until Ashton and Luke walk over.
Ashton asks "Sis, can I borrow you for a second?"
I nod and get up. I follow him.

Ashton exclaims "Soooo this is awkward. You see you are well you and Luke is Luke."
Luke? Why are we talking about him?
He says "I really don't get why I'm doing this... anyway... basically I know you had a tough time with relationships before, but Luke is a good guy. He's very kind and I can see you two getting along. Not to mention, he has the best hugs and you well you like hugs. He didn't have a great handshake by the looks of it, but he would like to get to know you too."
I reply "Oh ok. Thanks for saying that."
He replies "Your face looks a little freaked out. You okay little sis?"
I nod and answer "I'm just gonna sit down for a second."
I take a seat on a couch and pull out my headphones.
I turn on Blink182.

I sit there for a few minutes just zoned out and listening to music.
I then feel someone tap me on the shoulder and I see Luke. I feel my cheeks start to heat up.
I quickly pause my music and move my headphones to hang on my neck.

Luke asks "What were you listening to?
I show him."
He laughs and replies "The Story Of A Lonely Guy by: Blink182! What a great album!"
I reply "Yeah they're one of my faves."
He smiles and replies "Me too! See I knew we would get along just fine!"
I laugh.

We keep talking for what feels like hours until I have to go. I give Luke, Calum, and Mikey my number. I get spams of texts from all of them, but only the ones from Luke put butterflies in my chest.

He texted me a bit ago Hey - this is awkward - remember The Story Of A Lonely Guy?
I text back Yeah... why?
He texts back I'm a lonely guy and you're a single girl ... so maybe we could go on a date?
I text back Sure.

That was the start of a wonderful relationship.

..................................................................................
THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!