[Namrose] The Final Straw

The chattering of the people around them had become louder and louder as their silence became deeper, he was so concentrated on catching the bobba of his drink that never felt the stare of her, she was examining him, closely looking at every single move he was doing, trying to figure out what was happening, did she did something wrong? right now their relationship felt like a roller coaster, but right now, since a few days ago, it seems at only want their way down. And it was clear that Chaeyoung was the one feeling this way because Namjoon was so clueless about her feelings that he really looked as if it was a normal day.

But she couldn't resist it, this was supposed to be a date, the meaning of a date is spending time with your lover, learning about each other, having fun, enjoying the little moments, eating, laughing, flirting eyes, hugs, kisses.... Well, nothing of that had happened, maybe just the eating, but even with that, Chaeyoung felt with no appetite... their "Date"; and she quoted it mentally because she didn't think that it deserved the name; was a completely lost cause, it felt more like going to a grocery store with his dad.....

After all, she convinced Namjoon to accompany her to go to but the Christmas ornaments, thinking it would be turned automatically into a beautiful date, but she never expected him to take the shopping too serious, he literally never hold her hand, not even addressed her with that lovely nickname he got for her Rosé .....Literally, nothing happened, she tried, but for some reason like if the world was against her, something happened and she couldn't continue the romantic phase...

But the worst was when that Hwasa came into the picture, she wouldn't be so mad if he would have found her in a "causally situation", but NO! Namjoon was the one texting her and saying to join them!! Like WTF!!! They haven't seen each other and he invite someone else to the only time they got for them alone??...

Yes, she had listened to their friendship story..... Friends since elementary school, the besties ... yuck! separated in high school, because her family moved to another country... coming back a few weeks ago....they never stopped writing to each other...N.E.V.E.R....Chaeyoung didn't want to be the jealous type, but it was out of control, she was super jealous, she even feel....no, she knew! That's this Hwasa all the time was making emphasis that she and not her was the one that has been with Namjoon all the time...like if Chaeyoung was someone temporary...and she was going to be there for life for him...

"Chaeyoung" he called her with the voice she knew pretty well, the tone he used when he was about to ask her something...

She hummed and looked at him giving the last sip to her bobba drink.

"I need to go to work, I was thinking since Hwasa is new to this area maybe you can take her for a walk or something..." he asked her with those shiny eyes.....she was hating him at that exact moment.

She sighed internally...Great! This is just great!! What am I now? A tour guide? You are literally asking me to spend time with the person I want to bury six feet under??? "Sure, why not" I am going to regret this...but I can't say this man no....

Hwasa who was beside Namjoon looked at her and grinned....."This is going to be fun"...You can fool Namjoon Oppa but not me....I know you are two faces...

"Yeah, sure." Chaeyoung returned her the hypocritical gesture.

Namjoon left the two girls, he just waved at the two, not even a significant gesture to Chaeyoung...this was irritating her too much...they stood there looking everywhere else but the person in front of them, the kept in silence until Hwasa broke it.

"So there's any place would you like to go?"

Finally, Chaeyoung looked at her. "To be honest I don't know... but if you want we can walk to Gangnam"