[Taennie] Tie the Knot

Jennie had been glancing at him since three days ago, she came back to Paris and she was very touched by the fact that he actually called her in a moment she was feeling sad....again saving her without knowing, and she felt the urge of thanking him in a way or another.

So she has been waiting for the perfect time to approach him without the others knowing, without her boyfriend knowing... but It had been very difficult, Jongin had been around her all the time and....That girl. That girl with amazing hair had been chasing Taehyung everywhere...and they even have been walking home together!!! Like what the hell?

She had to wait until the next day, she wasn't sure if he was going to spend time with that girl, so catch him early in the morning was the perfect time, she always took the bus before him so she couldn't meet him but today was the exception.

She was waiting at the bus stop when she got a glimpse of him, He was looking at his phone, loose but fitting clothes, wearing ....a bandana again...Like why is he wearing that?!! He is making it some much difficult...Doesn't he know that look is killing me deep inside? I mean why the f*ck he has to look so damn hot wearing that!!! Is this a complot?

As he was getting nearer, her breathing was getting heavier...she was regretting it already... why she should thank him? isn't this giving him a wrong sign?, she just wanted to....

"Jennie-ssi?" Taehyung took his earphones off and gave a half-smile to her "Good morning"

She kept looking at him, she was trying to realize what she was doing... "Yeah Good morning Taehyung sunbae"

"You usually take the bus earlier," he told her while sitting next to her. She looked at him with a face that was saying how do you know that? "I mean is pretty obvious you have been doing it for a while, I understand you want to avoid me"

Well, yeah but no no! "NO! Absolutely not sunbae, we already discuss this, is in the past right?"

He smirked "Yeah is in the past...if you say so..." He saw that she was holding tightly a bag that seemed a present. "Is Joy's birthday?" He just felt awkward with the silence...

"Huh?" she didn't get it. Taehyung pointed out the bag she was embracing. "Oh, this!" she snickered. "Actually this is yours!"

Now he was the one flustered, but before he could even say anything, Jennie almost threw him the gift in his face, he couldn't say anything because the bus was already coming, they got on, Taehyung wished to see free seats to be able to sit down together and she could explain to him what was happening.

Taehyung wasn't that lucky ....the bus was so crowded that he lost the glimpse of Jennie. The entire ride he was anxious trying to get to her, but he couldn't even move, and at the same time he was trying to protect all cost that gift, he didn't know what was inside, but Jennie just gave it to him! The whole way he felt like he was missing something, Am I still dreaming, daydreaming? Is this a prank?

When the time to get off arrived he approached quickly to the door, to catch up with Jennie, she was already going down the stairs.

"Jennie-ssi!" He was already behind her, getting off with her.

Jennie who all the way was trying to think of a plan of escaping from him, just froze knowing she failed. "Yes??"

"I don't understand" he looked so bewildered. "It's not my birthday. I mean, Christmas is just around the corner but..."

"I...I... it's..." she was stuttering "souvenir. The souvenir" He still didn't get it.

Jennie starts looking to the main entrance of the campus and back to Taehyung, back and forth, of course, she never met his eyes. "Jennie-ssi...I don't..."