[ YoonSoo /JinJi ] Step Out Of Line

The man wearing a suit was looking back and forth between the papers on his desk at the dark-haired young man in front of him who was sitting reclined on the chair; after a deep sigh, the older man sat down straight clutching the arm sets of his chair.

"Min Yoongi, give me a good reason to not expelled you right now" the man demanded crossing his arms giving the young man the chance to defend himself

"Well, I would give you one, but to be honest I ran out of that" the young man leaned back even more "I got every question right, Is that now a thing to be expelled for?" finished with a rhetorical question putting his crossing arms on the Director's desk.

"And you having the quiz on your backpack doesn't mean anything right?" questioned him with a defiant expression.

"Sonsengnim, I could be careless, I could be lazy, I could be a defiant student, I may no pay attention the whole time, let's just say I am not the student role model, but you know that even when I don't pay attention I answer correctly, that maybe I didn't pay attention but still do well on exams and practices I know where I am going" he pondered "I am smart enough to even considered that stealing a quiz is for first graders and you know that seonsaengnim" he paused "Someone must hate me that much"

The older man smirked "The worst thing about this Min Yoongi is that I kind of believe you" he sighed. "But it seems that none of your teachers likes you" he stood up taking a folder from the desk behind him "Not even students, precisely your trainee ones" he opened the folder letting me see handwritten notes.

-Min Sunbae is always late to our meetings, he even hasn't shown up sometimes, I would like to change my coach.-

-Min Yoon Gi was assigned to me but he hasn't looked for me in a month, is there a chance to change of person?-

-Min Yoon Ki my coach of 4th grade, was rude to me he said I was useless and he brag about doing stuff better than me when I am practicing with him.

"Firstly, he doesn't even write my name right, and the second one I listened to him saying the same stuff to a first-grader, so I gave him a taste of his own medicine".

The old man continued reading:

- The moment he saw that I was a girl, he said that he won't coach me, that he didn't want a trouble maker as a trainee, I feel this is misogynist. He said it in a rude way and left me there without giving me the chance-.

-Coach is terrible at teaching I don't want him, he called me "red pabo" just because I have pinkish cheeks -

"And we can go so on and so on, In other words, all the students that you have coached dislike you very much; I know you have the skills, I know that you are the best in what you do, you have won all the tournaments where you have competition, you have everything to be the best coach that this university has ever had"