[LisKook] A Piece of Cake

I decided to sit down next to Bambam, we became friends at the introduction class for foreigner students, but them he met Yugyeom and I met Chaeyoung. We were still friends but not intimate. But as matter of fact I was grateful to have him right now in this right moment.

The Tension between the three friends was extremely uncomfortable, they were angry at each other, but there wasn't any real good reason for being, even though the three knew this, no of them was willing to giving in.

"Lisa next class is at lab" Bambam announced in a quiet voice, trying to make me come back from my thought.

"You are right" I started picking my stuff, Chaeyoung and Jungkook didn't have that class with her, she saw them and of course she was worried, s she approached.

"Do you want me to help you Jungk..."

He cut her question. "I am fine Lisa I can go for myself" he pushed himself out of the classroom.

Lisa looked quickly at Chae she shrugged her shoulders, Jungkook was being naïve those days.

"Lisa let's go!" Bambam was already at the door waiting.

She looked at both "See ya" and she made a line smile for them.

They got to the third floor were the lab was at the end. His tall friend couldn't resist the temptation.

"Sooo..."He made a long pause on purpose "What going on with you guys?" he waited until Lisa raised her head to look at him. "I mean did you had a fight or what?"

She smiled and sighed awkwardly "Well, the deal is Chaeyoung, she just did something I asked her not to at the end it ended in a way I didn't like."

He was nodding trying to understand the situation. "I don't want to take a side, but aren't you overreacting? I mean Chae just did you a favor, you are know the face of the campus! You are going it be so popular."

She sighed. "You don't understand, that why I font like it! I don't want to be popular, I like my low profile"

"You aren't being fair with yourself" that comment made her to face him again. "You are rare, not in a bad way, but you special Lisa I think your looks are quite rare and amazing and of course Chaeyoung knows and she wanted you to shine."

"You are weird" She returned her gaze to the front. "Thanks Bambam I guess you are right, after all Chae is my best friend, she just want the best for me right?"

"Absolutely right." He confirmed opening the door of the lab so both could enter.

They took their place in the third row at the middle, after placing their stuff at the table, he looked at her again "What about Jungkook?"

"What about him?" she didn't bother to look at him, she was busy taking her notes out.

"Why are you two angry?" His voice made her noticed that he was really curious about it.

"Why don't you ask him, and let me know after?" She rolled her eyes before looking at Bambam again "He's been angry with me for days. No wait, weeks and I don't even know why!"

He could figure out that that was something that was made her loose her mind. "Didn't it start it when Tzuyu started to be so clingy with him?"

"I guess" she looked him directly in the eyes "Do you think she is giving bad advices?"

"Wow hold on! I don't think so"

She recovered her relax position "We were good again when he got the sprain" she sighed "But he was angry again when the results of the contest were shown".