[Liskook] Down in the Mouth

"look at this one!" Chaeyoung was very excited.

"OMG you looked gorgeous here Lali! "Jisoo was raising her voice because she was enjoying it.

"Please stop" she tried to hide Chaeyoung's posters but she couldn't. "You are embarrassing me"

"Lisa, you look fine! Don't be shy." Jimin was in front of her.

"Yes. Lisa you should be aware of your looks so stop it, and enjoy it," Taehyung tried to make her feel more comfortable but he only helps her to blush even more.

"Tsk" Jungkook hissed. He has been the only one in the table that hasn't say a word since Chaeyoung brought up the posters that had been working with Namjoon. Of course he knew that Lisa was radiant in those photos, but the simple fact of being with that Bobby in the same picture...repulse him.

Like if life was against him, Bobby passed by and Taehyung called him. He has to be friends with everybody right hyung? Jungkook just stared at him.

And he was there, sitting in their table, giggling with the girls and his two hyungs, showing his stupid rabbit smile, complimenting Lisa, been so close to Lisa...

"Jeez". I can't take this anymore. He took his stuff and stood up from the table.

"Hi Jungkook, did not see you!" Booby spoke to him. Didn't see me? Are you kidding me? "How are you feeling better?"

"I am great" I can't even stand his voice.

"Why are you leaving?" Taehyung asked while taking a bite from his food.

"I have things to do" He answered him, the girls didn't even pay attention, Lisa just glanced at him and turned around. The good thing is that we were going to be angry with each other right? Hypocrite.

He left. He was glad that he wasn't dependent on the wheelchair anymore, now with the cast in his leg he was more free, even though his pace was slow he could go wherever he wants without asking his friends to help him to go somewhere.

He threw the trash in the can and left the cafeteria, the days after the photo-shoot that Lisa had with Bobby were uncomfortable to him, Lisa was avoiding him again, he felt bad about it and she never gave him the chance to apologize for his behavior, he wasn't going to admit it but he was afraid to lose her, see her being friendly with someone else just punched him inside, he likes to be her male friend, her only best friend male, not even Taehyung or Jimin gained the title, so looking at Lisa being so close with Bobby, hit him...now she was spending more time with Bobby than him. But he had to admit that it was his attitude that was pushing her away. Her mom was right, and when his mom was right the truth was undeniable.

"Jungkook Oppa" He looked at his side, it was Tzuyu walking with Mina.

"Hi girls" He didn't want to deal with them but besides Lisa, she was the one that was taking care after the accident, not even Chaeyoung. She was noisy and kinf of arrogant sometimes but he treats him nicely.

"So how do you feel?" Tzuyu asked looking at the split.

"I am so much better, thanks for asking". They walked together to their classrooms, they talked about school, the classmates and finally about movies.

"I heard that it's going to be in theaters next week" Mina commented about the movie they were talking about. "Have to go, see you". Both waved at her.

"So are you interested Oppa?" She smiled at him.

"Interested in what?"

"Watching that movie" She approached him.