[Taennie] Earth Swallow Me

Taehyung passed the last two hours looking at his phone, looking at that number that was on the screen. More than two years, more than two years have passed since he decided to get her number at any cost, he failed and now she was the one that called him. He didn't ask her number, he didn't have to, all those nights making plans on how to ask her for her number and it was already there by mistake. He saved her number, he laughed a bit when he started typing her name. But the real question here was, why does she have his number?

Jennie was still giggling, the situation was so funny, she dialed that number because it was saved as Jagi ♥, she didn't remember to have saved Jongin's Oppa number like that, but she thought that maybe he changed his name when she lent him her phone the other day. So she called that number nothing extraordinary but when a deep husky voice answered, she petrified. It wasn't Jongin, it was Kim Taehyung who answered. She laughed hard. I just, I can't believe it, to be honest, is something that can't go inside my brain. It seems that when I am trying as hard as possible to avoiding him and loose contact, the whole universe made a conspiracy against Me.!!! She was so frustrated, she rolled a couple of times trying to decide what to do with Taehyung's number. Why would she like to keep it? Doesn't make any sense. The button delete was ready to be push.... She couldn't, it was something inside that didn't let her. She changed his name to his real name and that was it. She stills wondered how she come to have his number.

-0-

The raindrops were falling through the window, Taehyung was so focused on them that he didn't notice when someone sat down beside him.

"Taehyung-ssi" he blinked and turned around, it was Sowon that was calling him, she returned from the toilet.

"Sowon-ssi Sorry I was so focus looking at the rain" he smiled and took his coffee to take a sip.

She did the same and whipped her lips with her tongue. "I think we choose the correct beverages."

He took a sip again. "We did." He took another sip "This is very tasty."

They  passed the evening like this talking about trivial things, shorts conversations, not deep ones. For a first date, Taehyung thought it was a decent one, but he had to admit that he felt like something was missing. But again he remind himself it was the first date so he shouldn't pressure things.

"It was nice, thank you Taehyung-ssi" Sowon smiled bowing at him before taking the subway.

Taehyung bowed too. "Let's do it again" both smiled at each other, she waved at him and made her way down the stays of the substation.

Taehyung walked to the bus station, he was glad that he decided to have a coffee date, besides a walking one, and it would have been a mess. He started walking his way through

Gangnam streets, everybody was at a bar, restaurant, having a nice evening after the stressful life of the morning one.

He was playing with himself trying not to step on the edge lines of the pavement, when he heard, he heard that laugh, the laugh he has been adoring since the day he heard it from the first day. Without think he raised his head to look through the cancel that was at the balcony in that restaurant, she was there having the time of her life, she could recognize Jisoo and the other girl, he assumed it was from Jennie's class.

Jisoo felt his gaze and look own to him. "Tae!" she screamed, Jennie and the other girl turned around to look at him. "What are you doing here?"

Jennie's friend the one that was the less visible, whispered to Jennie "I bet he was stalking you".

Jennie looked uncomfortable "Stop it Joy".

"NO stalking! No stalking he doesn't do that!" Jisoo defended him.