[Yoonso /Jinji] Caught Red-Handed

Her heart was like a drum, like if someone was hitting her heart; she was in agony she was so excited about the fact that Yoongi sunbaenim invited her to his game that she forgot that the play where Jinyoung is going to act was at the same day one hour after the match begins; she felt she was a terrible girlfriend, she forgot his boyfriend's play. Now Jisoo was collapsing in her bed hesitating about every possible option and afraid of the consequences.

Jinyoung is my boyfriend. Of course, I have to go to his play, it is my duty as a girlfriend, then I should send a text to Yoongi sunbae, that I won't be able to go...but he invited me! I was expecting him to do that for a whole week!!...what should I do?!!!

She went to the bathroom to wash her face for the third time, she thought that it would help her to clear her thoughts; why was it so hard to choose? it's obvious that people will choose their partners, she shouldn't even be struggling thinking about it, she must go to Jinyoung's play and that's it....but....

I keep repeating to myself that Jinyoung Oppa is my boyfriend, still....I care about what Yoongi sunbae will think if I don't go to his game FUCK! Why is everything so complicated!!. Jisoo was pulling strings of her hair, and making groaning sounds that could be here all over the place.

"Miss Jisoo, is everything ok?, I am doing your parents' room but I heard you like if you were in pain" the maid was so worried.

"I am ok sorry ajumma, you shouldn't worry about me" she was so thankful that there was always someone in her house willing to care about her, she wished her parents were the ones coming to see her, guesses she will never experience that.

Their maid smiled. "you reminded me of my son"

Jisoo looked surprised. "ajumma, I didn't know you have a son"

she smiled "Talking about him always makes me sad, that's why I don't bring that much" she then stared at the young lady. "He died almost three years ago"

Jisoo's eyes were full of sorrow "I am so sorry ajumma"

"Thanks, to be honest, it is still unbearable, sometimes his best friend comes by and takes care of me, he is such a good boy" she tried to smile.

Jisoo took her hands into hers "ajumma, think that this boy is the angel that your son is sending you, is he is as good as you say, your son must be an angel that is taking care of you" she gave her a warm smile she felt bad that people are really in suffer and she was struggling for something so basic.

an eyedrop from the maid's eye, she cleaned and returned the smile to Jisoo ''you are such an angel too, miss Jisoo ''.

The maid left her words made her feel worse, she wasn't an angel at all! Angels don't lie, doesn't hurt people's hearts, the fact that she hasn't told Yoongi that she has a boyfriend and the fact that she lied to Jinyounf telling him that Yoongi wasn't her tutor anymore complicated so much everything.

she stared at Yoongi's last text, it was the address of the match, knowing that she must tell him, that she won't be able to go....her eyes widened, and run to her backpack to take out the ticket of the play....it was 5 blocks away...No no! this is a very bad and stupid idea....very bad....

-0-

"Where should I leave you, Miss Jisoo?" the driver asked, looking at her through the rearview.

She looked at him and gave her a grin. "You already know, but you just like to make me feel uncomfortable, isn't it Seoyoung-ssi?"

The driver laughed "Miss Jisoo being a driver is kind of boring when I have to wait, so let me enjoy these little moments" Jisoo chuckled. "Should I wait for you?"