[Liskook] A Change Of Heart

Lisa has been building new relationships; the ones she thought that will be everlasting were fading away ... ones more suitable than others. Her so-called "Best-friends" were having time for everything and everyone but her. Chaeyoung was busy being a cheesy and corny with her super-tough boyfriend. while Jungkook.....she has been thinking if they were friends at all...the boy hasn't cross a word with her in weeks...he still owns her an apology....but well he has been so busy with other things.....

"Jungkook-ssi" a cringy voice emerged from Yuju, Lisa thought it was disgusting. "Can you help me studying for exams?"

Lisa thought it was unthinkable; from all girls, she never thought that she could be this lame.

"Oh! Yuju-ssi, I am already going to study with Tzuyu, but we can study on the weekend if you want to?"

"That would be amazing" Yuju smile at him and left.

Lisa couldn't avoid rolling her eyes; these girls have this so low self-esteem? Why did they act this pathetic? She is the third girl coming for him, like what the fuck? He isn't that attractive...if they know the monster he could be...I mean, he is an asshole they have to come! He doesn't bother to go to their classroom....such and idiot...can believe we were friends.

Lisa hate this class so much Chaeyoung wasn't there, and she had to be with Mr. Soon-to-be-the-fuckboy-of-the-generation. She was glad that he was so popular at the moment that when she got to the class, all seats around him were already taken.

The teacher arrived and explained the dynamic for the next project before Christmas Eve. The philosophy teacher was known for his extravagant projects. BUt she never thought it would e that crazy.

"So for this project, you will be working with a partner for part of it, and the other part will be solo" I am want to be with Babam, Junhoe, or Minnie...Mina too she is a hardworking girl.

Lisa thought. "So you are going to be working on the science of happiness, what is it? What does it talk about? What is happiness in this philosophy, more instructions are in your virtual classroom."

Everyone was kind of shocked, I mean this sounds cool but complicated, and I didn't even know there was a science that studies happiness. I hope I get the right partner.

"Now Mingyu, tell me a number until 36," The teacher asked him.

"Eight," he said

"Mr. Jeon Jungkook, please come over here" He looks startled, I know how much he hates this kind of things, despite how he has been behaving, he is a complete introvert when he has to pass to the front with the public.

He took a deep breath and made his way to the professor, he turned around to his classmates, avoiding everyone's gaze, but hers; their eyes locked for a second until she decided to broke the locked by looking somewhere else.

"Inside this bowl, there is the name of all your classmates; hopefully, you won't get your name." For some reason, Lisa felt that's something was going to be wrong...

Jungkook took on of the papers that were inside the bowl, and as soon as he opened it, a significant grin form in his face. "Monoban Lalisa," he looked up at her again to see the horror face from her.

Fucking non-existing luck....

-0-

"It must be a way, Mr. Koo, please, I am begging you" Lisa has been almost stalking the professor until to the bathroom.

"Partners are final, you can't change your partner, besides everyone has a partner now, and no one wants to change except you... "