[Taennie] Turn Over a New Leaf

"Taehyungnie you didn't invited NIni?" Taeri, Taehyung older sister asked while mixing the ingredients of the kimchi.

"Nini?" he rolled his eyes. "Noona you just saw her once, maybe twice and you are calling her like that, seriously?"

"Well isn't she the girl that keeps you daydreaming whole day?" she turned herself to look at her brother. "She adorable and I am happy that you two are dating".

Taehyung smiled I have been lying to you all this time, we have never date, and will never do. "Noona" he thought of telling the truth "Me too, I am happy". That what his lips said.

Taeri turned back to smiled at him but saw the sorrow in Taehyung's eyes.

I am sad, I will have to overcome my first true love, but I will. I will forget Kim Jennie. He replied the hug that her sister was giving to him.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

A week has passed Taehyung could keep his word to himself by trying not to think too much about Kim Jennie from 2nd grade. He passed his time mostly with his best friends Jisoo and Jimin, and in less classes with the trio of first grade; Lisa, Chae and Kookie. The cafeteria topics where about the contest of the face of the university and the new upcoming project.....yes, no time to think in Kim Jennie.

"Tae" a girly voice called him

"Mmh" he looked at her, she looked stressed out.

"Have you been able to answer from twelve to eighteen?" She was talking about the exercises that the teacher gave to them

"Ahm just the Thirteen" He answered not very confident.

Jisoo looked at his friends notes"Tae you haven't even started". She sighed "Yoongi Subae-nim is going to kill me".

Taehyung padded her "It was nice meeting you Kim Jisoo, it was an honored being your friend".

"Yah Taehyung-a! Your duty as friend is support me, not making fun of me!"

"Actually both" He gave to her the biggest boxy smiled.

"Well that's why we are friends" Jimin got into the conversation "I can't even understand the problems".

"Then that's no fair why do I have a tutor and not you Jimin?"

"Destiny I guess" Jimin finished packing his stuff "Let's go and eat something, I am starving."

The friends went to the cafeteria and it looked to crowded

"Let's go to the coffee shop that is at three blocks of here I heard the sandwich and baguettes are good" Jisoo suggested.

"Let's go then" Taehyung taking advantage that was the tallest from the three put himself between the two and rest his long arm in Jisoo and Jimin's shoulder respectively.

"You are heavy you know" Jisoo hissed.

They arrived and it didn't looked as crowded as the cafeteria.

"BTW Chichu, who recommended it to you?" Taehyung was curious.

"Oh it was J..." But she didn't finish, because saw Taehyung looking at someone

"Let's go somewhere else" he said closing the door with a serious voice.

"Why? Just because she is here?" Jisoo thought it was unbelievable.

"Hey man, we know you want to forget her but honest she studies here you will have to see her time to time."

"Don't be ridiculous Tae"