[NamRosé] Go For The Extra Mile

"Hey, Moonie" A raspy voice called his friend.

"Mmh" He replied while finishing some math exercises that couldn't finish because he was busy tutoring Jennie and Joy.

"Isn't that the doll from first grade that is now in the student council?" Jackson asked amazed by the view from the window while finishing his soda.

" IDK, maybe" He didn't even look at the window, he really wanted to finish this stuff.

"She looks so lost, poor babe" Jackson continued describing to Namjoon.

"Why don't you go and help her?" Namjoon asked trying to get rid of him.

"Ok, I'll" In the moment that Jackson stood up from his chair, Namjoon regretted that suggestion, but he shook his head and continue finishing his homework. He could hear both of them greeting each other, her sweet voice was the one that made Namjoon finally see her.

She was carrying a lot of stuff, too much stuff for her little body; since the student's council department was just above from their building, he was able to meet Chaeyoung a couple of times the last two weeks, she was always in a hurry and carrying stuff like now, he made a mental note to himself to remind Jin Hyung to scold Chanyeol to make this poor girl struggling.

She was chit-chatting with Jackson, but she turned around and felt his gaze, when their eyes locked she smiled and waved at him, he could only smiled back and greet her with a nod.

Jackson took half of the stuff that she was carrying a follow her to who knows where, by some strange reason that made Namjoon feel awkward.

The day passed and he didn't saw Chaeyoung or Jackson, at the end he spotted Jackson at the of the hallway talking with a girl called Nayeon.

"Hey" Namjoon got near them

"Hey" Jackson asked, but Nayeon just smiled and walk of. "Man, what do you do to girls?" he shook his head "I can't flirt when you are around because you scared them". Namjoon just laugh.

"So, how was your day?" Both started walking to the gardens.

"My day, mmh cool, normal" Jackson knew what he meant, he liked to play with his friends mind. "Why?"

"Nothing special, I just ask" he kind of lied but wouldn't admit he wanted to know about the first grader girl.

Time passed by, the week passed and he didn't saw her again, Namjoon remained late at student council room trying to prepare a lecture to Jennie and Joy, When he heard noises coming from the end of the hallway. He walked silently and as it was late, all the scenes from horror movies come to his mind, he wasn't a coward but....well it was supposed that he was the only one left.

He got to the end of the hallway and look around ...there was no one... he was about to leave when heard a very noisy sounds of things that were falling coming from a classroom.

He entered it but saw no one just the things that fell.

"Hello" No one answered, he didn't know why but he entered the room fully trying to find out what made the think fell, saw nothing he was really trying to look for an answered, when a blanket raised from nowhere taking the form of a ghost of an old movie, Namjoon screamed and fell to the floor, the blanket was making complaining sounds and Namjoon got even more scared. But as soon his eyes started adjusting to the dark, the blanket fell and a girly figure come to his eyes.

"Subae-nim!" Chaeyoung said with a messy hair and a dusty uniform "What are you doing on the floor?" She was confused, she thought she was alone.

"I just---" he didn't wanted to sound dumb "I was picking up a coin"...that was......great...