[Yoonsoo] Dirty Look

The sound of the bouncing ball was making echo in the whole game court, Yoongi had been playing basketball with himself, the time that Jisoo has been struggling with the test he made for her...she was sure he made it as difficult as he could to make her suffer.

He hasn't even bothered to look at her in the whole session, he just gave her the test and without saying anything he started practicing some basic shot types in basketball. She sighed he has been like these since a few days ago....the little and rising friendship they have built the past months is now locked in a big and cold box...

Jisoo sighed, she didn't even try to fix it... she knew it was all her fault, she lied to him and not just him but Dasom and the others, but importantly her boyfriend.....she knew that all of this will not have a happy ending, still, she did it... she heard Sooyoungtelling Jennie being selfish about wanting to keep Taehyung at all cost....she wasn't so different...she wanted to keep Jinyoung and Yoongi at the same time...   

But still it isn't the same, she knew that Jinyoung is her boyfriend, and what she feel s about Yoongi is pure admiration, a weird but kind friendship, she was just too excited to be considered like a friend in Yoongi's sunbae life, isn't?  just that...

"So are you done?" Jisoo jumped from where she was sitting hearing at his deep voice, she was so concreated that she didn't see when he approached.

She raised her face to look at him, she still couldn't look at him in the eyes. "Almost sunbae, I don't really understand this"

Yoongi who had the basketball ball in his hands, been and look at the question below, hesitated but then he sat down next to Jisoo, he took away the pencil from her hand and started to underline some information from the book, Jisoo was reading what he was underlining, she started nodding seeing what was he trying to say, "Just need to read between lines Jisoo, the information is not given you have to infer it" he explained to her calmly.

Jisoo was still nodding. "Ohh!! sunbae that's right!! I understand now thanks!" She smiled at him with that warm and lovely smile that only Kim Jisoo has, his eyes softened at her, then he coughed for himself and stood up quickly...

He bounced a couple of times that ball again, he looked at her back, she had been stretching and rubbing her neck  for while, the bleachers weren't the best place to study, he sighed. "let's meet tomorrow at the library"

A Jisoo with frowned eyes looked at him "LIbrary? but you hate it" she was very confused with his answer.

"Yeah I do, but I do hate more seeing you struggling writing uncomfortable" he almost said in a whisper, he didn't want her to know that he still cares about her... he wanted her to think that she didn't affect him at all.

Jisoo smiled slightly for herself, after all, he wasn't that indifferent with her. "Ok sunbae, tomorrow at the library, after I'll treat you".

Yoongi raised just an eyebrow "treat me?" he watches Jisoo nodding "Jisoo, I am not going with you anywhere" he made sure she was watching her into his eyes. "not anymore...our relationship is going to be just what it should have been since the beginning...a Tutor-trainee relationship that's it... so don't confuse it, arasso?"

Jisoo felt like a punch in her stomach, but she hide and gave him the most natural smile she could. "Yah of course sunbae, I am so sorry...I won't bring anything like this up again" She picked up her things quickly, her heart was aching, she was afraid that she will start crying in front of him. "Well, then see you tomorrow, sunbae" and without let it him say anything she left.

🍪🍪🍪

After Yoongi made himself clear that he didn't have the intention to restore his friendship with Jisoo, she felt very melancholic, she still couldn't understand why Yoongi was so mad... Jinyoung was the one that should be really mad, he was her boyfriend not him, so why was Yoongi the one that was so furious about it? Jisoo kept thinking if it was really the fact that she lied that day about feeling sick at the game, or if it was something else.