[Taennie] Jump Through Hoops

Taehyung was still recovering from the workout he did that Sunday morning, he felt really bad when they were at P.E class and Jimin took off his shirt letting the other classmates to see his perfect abs and torso ...while he.....He had this fluffy tummy... he has been working for days and has been working out at the gym from campus. He never entered in his three years...but now he was even getting along with the coach.

Regardless that the main reason for working out was to tone his body, the second reason was to keep himself busy, so he couldn't think a lot.... He didn't want to think of Sowon nor Jennie...He still couldn't believe that he spent a night at Jennie's house, he never told to Jimin, less Jisoo. He didn't want them to tease him until New Year Eve.

But what hurt him the most was that Jennie who was no longer avoiding him, started doing it again- Every time they crossed paths she was just jumping through hoops to don't get close to him. Despite if it was kind of funny some times, he could feel the pain in his heart. He thought they were in good terms now, it seemed that he was mistaken.

He wondered what could have happened that night. Did he say something that he shouldn't? Like I always do... even worse...did he DO something bad? To her? Fuck! Why I can't remember anything!!

Taehyung got out from the shower and wore shorts and a loose white shirt, she went his way downstairs to see his sister cooking breakfast.

"Tae-Tae!" She received him with a lovely smile.

"I am still grateful with you noona" he hugged her while she was cooking the egg rolls.

"Oh you know that I love to have you here, my little monster loves it too" His little nephew ran to Taehyung and he just lifted him and hugged him.

"Mom and dad had to return to Daegu, I will miss them".

"I will miss Haraboji and halmoni too" the little Dongsun pouted.

"Don't worry Dongsun-a I will play with you all the time now" He lifted him again and made airplane sounds, making the little boys giggled.

"We can play with Jennie noona too!" He was excited about the idea.

Taehyung smiled faded. "Well you know.....it's complicated"

"Wae?" he tilted his head curiously.

"Uhmm... we........we have exams, so she is probably going to spend these days studying...so no time to play..."

Taeri turned around and put the egg rolls on each plate and sat down beside his son. "Studying. Something you must be doing to Taehyung-a, right?" she looked at him with those accusatory eyes.

"Yeah right....definitely" she still gave him that recriminatory look "I have been studying!! All days with Jimin and Jisoo, and even Joohyun Noona!!"

They started eating but his sister was glancing at him from time to time. "What noona what?"

"You know... at work we want to try a new hairstyle for our idols, but we don't have clear what we want, so.." she gazed at him and ate some Kimchi "Like your hair is not too short anymore, could you let me......"

"You are not going to dye it, are you?" For her, he looked pretty cool about it.

"Not at all Tae..just maybe try some hairstyles...." She was really expecting him to agree.

Taehyung sighed. "I am a rat for you experiments" he took a big bite from his egg roll

"You definitely are" Taeri smiled widely.

-0-

Dongsun started crying, every time he looked at Taehyung he cried even more.