[Taennie] Tied Hands

The exercises were so difficult, he clenched his teeth and scratched his head, and He was having a really bad time with topic.

"Taehyung-a" His couch called her. "Are you understanding?" she looked worried.

"To be honest with you" he looked at her and sighed. "Not at all". He laid on the back of the seat.

"Let's see Tae" Joonhyun was an amazing couch, she was always aware of her trainee needs. And Taehyung well, he needed a lot. "See, this option can't be because is not coherent".

Taehyung always got lost in Joohyun's words she was so smart and dedicate, there was no thing that she didn't were capable of solve, and if she didn't know, she looked for the answer until have it. He really admire her, besides of her beauty she was one of the best students along with Jin and Namjoon sunbaes.

Needless to say that Taehyung was one of the hundreds that had a crush on his sunbae. Joy and Jisoo were popular on campus but Joohyun was the goddess.

Taehyung was going back to class when he found Jimin. He was teasing her sister as always.

"So how was the date?" Jimin teased him too

"It was great we are going to get married tomorrow" Taehyung being sarcastic was odd, but some reason he could handle teasing about Joohyun noona, but with Jennie; that was different.

"Is your crush on Jennie over then oppa?" Chaeyoung asked holding his arm.

"Over?" Jimin was mocking around "He won't ever be over her, he is only mad because he was eavesdropping and heard she said that he was stupid."

"Jinjja?" Chaeyoung was surprised. He felt her symphtay. "Are you serious?!!! Are you going to quit just because of that?!" yup she was scolding him.

"Yah! Park Chaeyoung" he pretend to be hurt. "Are you going to be against me too?"

"We aren't against you Tae" Jimin rest his hands in Taehyung shoulders "For the contrary"

Taehyung just rolled his eyes. "Anyways I am not into her anymore"

The siblings looked at each other without believing in him.

Taehyung chuckled "Okay! Not THAT into her" he emphasized.

"Talking of the devil" Chaeyoung announced making Taehyung to turned around.

She was walking like fairy as always, with a bitchy face; but well Taehyung liked her. What he didn't like was that she was always walking around with that Hanbin, Why could he be around her so natural, meanwhile there was him acting like goofy boy whenever he sees her.

But he wanted to be strong, he wanted to get over her; so he continue talking casually with his friends like nothing happened.

He noticed it, he notices that she glanced at him, she was probably still startled by the incident of the bus. That was probably the first and last real interaction they will ever had.

But he couldn't help it he caught himself watching her walking through the hall.

"The good thing is that you aren't that into her" Jimin imitated his words and tone voice.

-O-

He was waiting for the bus, at the begging he was so alert about Jennie Schedule to not bump into her; but a few day passed and it seems he didn't care anymore.

He got on he took a seat, chose a song and close his eyes; he was ready to take a little nap.

He was really tired, he wasn't aware of his body when he rested his head in someone shoulders, and he stayed there a few more seconds, before realizing that he wasn't taking the bus with anyone. Slowly, he opened his eyes, those shoulders were too comfortable, he raised his head and saw those lips, that nose and that cat eyes that caught his attentions since year ago.