[Yoonsoo] Got Stuck In My Throat

"Where do you buy this tempura?" He asked while giving the last bite of the food he had between his chopsticks.

"Is near home, I've always liked it since I was a girl" she said trying to open a can of soda, but it was too hard and her fingers got red.

He rolled his eyes. "Give me that" he took the can of Jisoo's hands and open it.

A very suitable smile was formed on her face, she has been known him just for 15 days, at the beginning it was a nightmare, well he is still  a nightmare; but she enjoyed Thursday the most, she brought tempura, he brought the sodas, they always had snack time after training, after all he wasn't that bad.

The week pass and it was Thursday again, Jisoo didn't realize it but she started to take care more of herself on that day, she always did, but Thursdays were very special, at least for her. She was waiting in the basketball court as always at 6:30, she even brought something special that day, galbi; she remembered when Yoongi told her that he liked that a lot too.

Yoongi was always first, but that day she was alone; she waited for him, she killed the time chitchatting with Jennie, who told her that was mesmerized because Taehyung just passed by her side and didn't bother to even looked at her. Jisoo knew she wouldn't admit it but Jennie was interested in Taehyung too.

Jisoo looked the clock, it was already 6:47, she thought it was weird, she thought of sending him a text but she wasn't sure, it was always him the one who wrote first, she wasn't sure to be the first this time.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

She saw the two blue checks immediately, as if he was already in their chat, but he didn't answer; it said he was online though.

Jisoo closed her eyes and stood up, she was going to looking for him, maybe something happened, and does he need help? She thought. She was about to go to the door when he came in. His left cheek look a little swollen and had blood in the corner of his mouth.

"Omo! Subae-nim" she hesitated but walk to him, "What happened?" she looked worried.

He just look at her but didn't answer. The silence was awkward, she wanted him to say something, She couldn't control herself and rested his face between her hands to see the damage of the wound.

"You need to go to the nursery" she suggested. He only got away from her hands.

"I told you to don't do it again" he looked angry.

"Mwo?" she was confused and started to feel a little worried about seeing him angry.

"There's no practice today, go home" he announced.

She made a disappointment sound "I brought tempura". He just looked at the food box but turned his body "and galbi too".

He stopped he didn't look at her. "Next time"

She ran and put herself in front of him "At least let me take you to the nursery".

He smirked. "I can go by myself, this is nothing".