[Liskook] Bitter Pill to Swallow

His arm was numb, he had been trying to reach the ceiling of his room while lying on his bed. It was past three in the midnight, he could sleep and a headache because of it. He tilted his head to his phone beside him. The light of his lock screen dazzling him. He opened the chat with Lisa.

-Are you awake?- Of course she wasn't it was a weekday so it meant that they would have to wake up in 4 hours or even less, of course, if he could sleep.

The headache increased. He got up and went to the drawer from the cabinet outside his room where his parents kept the medicine, he took a painkiller and returned to his bed, and before trying to sleep again he wrote her another message.

-I don't think I will be able to be in the first period, take note for me.- he shot down his eyes letting the medicine to work on him.

-0-

His body was so heavy, he felt like that he had not slept in months, his head was spinning disabled home to raise his head properly to his surroundings. He reached the locker and leaned while the person next to him, closed the locker.

"You look awful" He grinned but not able to look at her. The worried tone made him feel good.

"I look better than I feel" he said to her with a week voice almost struggling.

He felt her soft hand running in his cheek, then going to his forehead, just the sensation of it made him have sparks on his heart. "I think you have a fever Jungkook". She then rested her hands in his cheek again and caressed it with his thumb. The sparks evolved into fireworks. "You shouldn't have come if you feel this bad".

He made an effort to raise his head to look at her, he couldn't tell if he was glad to see her face with an expression worried knowing that she cares, or that that was a signal to fell worried too. "We have an exam".

She Tsk and looked to the other way. "Jungkook is just a quiz, you could have taken it after."

"Anyways I am already here" he smiled and she just rolled her eyes.

"You are impossible" he grabbed his arm and let him rest his head on her shoulders. "Let's go to the classroom then".

She really cared, she cared about him, the way he was being treated by her in that moment made him smiled widely, he was glad that his head was hiding the back and the shoulder of Lisa and that no one saw it. "Are you going to carry me like a baby?"

She laughed and tighten her grip. "More like an intoxicated wasted man" They both laughed. "You seemed like you are going to trip over soon... I am just making sure you won't hurt your feet again, taking you to all places in the wheelchair was exhausting."

He snuggled himself into her shoulder. "I never really said it.......I never said thank you".

"You are saying it now...let's go" he wished to be in good terms with her, that this time it will actually last.

That never happened...................by the end of the week they were already mad at each other again. She was with him when he told her she was going with Tzuyu to watch a movie, and He was with her, when she told him that she was having lunch with Bobby because they had to discuss some stuff for another shooting they were having.

-0-

"Jungkook Oppa!!" Tzuyu was waving at him sitting on a red couch of the cafeteria of the movie theater.

He walked through while eating some popcorn "You buy a bubble coffee tea?"

"Yes, here is your taro one!" she gave it to him and started drinking through the straw. "The others haven't arrived yet?" He was feeling anxiety, she told him that she will tell Junhoe, Mina, and the others but no one was there just the two of them.