[Yoonsoo] White Lie

"KIM JISOO" His rough voice made her come back to reality. "Have you ever heard what I have told you?"

"Ah..ah...Yeah sunbae of course" That didn't convince him at all.

He sighed and looked at her intensively. "I don't want to ask, because I don't really want to know but" he paused a little and she raised her gaze to meet his eyes. "Are you ok? I mean is something bothering you? You seem a little distracted since a few days ago".

She parted her lips. "I am ok sunbae, I promise...I just" he low his head getting her to finish. "I am sorry, I am going to put more effort into our sessions I promise" she gave him a half-smiled.

He hummed, that didn't convince him at all, but wasn't going to be a bother if she didn't want to talk about it. "Ok, whatever"

She was getting ready to finally go home when he spoke again. "Actually was about to ask you if next week we can meet at 7:00 pm? I have to train the whole week because of the tournament on Saturday"

She made a worried gesture "That late? We will finish at 8:30?"She sighed. "Aren't you gonna be tired sunbae?"

"I am ok, I'll just take a shower before you arrived." He turned his body to hers. "I can get you home on my bike."

She raised her eyes again locking with his. "Are you telling me you are going to give me a ride every day next week? "she was perplexed, it was Min Yoongi, the careless and selfish man!

He hummed turning his facial expression into a devilish smirk. "Perhaps you want us to go to my apartment instead?"

Her eyes popped out she blushed picking her stuff as fast as she could. "Of course not! Stop joking sunbae! Yah! It would never happen again!" Please stop! I can't handle it!.

Yoongi laughed for himself. "Never say never Kim".

"See you next week sunbae-nim" without being able to look at him, she just bowed and left quickly not letting him say a word.

These past days had been a nightmare for Jisoo, she always had this anxiety and nervousness when she was with Yoongi. She felt guilty, guilty about not telling Yoongi the truth, but it is not like he cares anyway right? It was not of his business at all, she can do whatever she wants. she could just say it like a natural conversation, but again why does she had to say it? Why she feel uneasy? Why does she doesn't want him to know? why is it so hard to tell Min Yoongi his Tutor from 5th grade that she is dating Park Jinyoung from 4th grade?

Chaeyoung was the only one that knew, she lied to Taehyung and Jimin. She told them that Yoongi dropped her at her house that night and just left, a normal party night. It was reasonable nothing extraordinary.

When she told Jinyoung she lied, even more, she told him that Jennie was there and that she left her at her house, she never mentioned Yoongi.

And she never really lied to Yoongi, she just omitted information to him.

The only truth was that Chaeyoung and she knew, and she even regretted it. The was that at Saturday she left with Min Yoongi after the club and slept in his apartment and that in that previous Friday she was kissing under a tree at a party with Park Jinyoung.

Yup Jisoo felt nasty......

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Jisoo was sitting on a bench at the park, she was wearing a floral yellow dress, yellow was just one for her favorite colors if not the one, she knew that Jinyoung liked to walk so she decided to were some white flats.

"Jisoo" she heard her name, and turned to see the owner of the voice. He was there with his classic denim jacket and his dazzling smile.

She got up quickly and went to him. "Jinyoung oppa". It was a strange feeling but he made her feel good.