[Taennie] Don't Poke your Nose

"Hey you two lazy girls!! Come over here! Are you going to leave me here waiting for you?" Namjoon commanded them to go their way down from the soccer field stands.

"Yah Oppa!" Sooyoung complained while throwing the empty can of her drink to the trash. "Why are you mad?!!! Jennie was the one that was there like a zombie and I went all way up there! "

"I did not ask for an excuse! You two already know you should be here on time!" His face was red and his body looked really tense.

Both girls looked at each other. Namjoon had never treated them like that. Not even when they screwed. Sooyoung brought her face closer to Jennie and whispered to her: "I believe that Chaeyoung rejected him". Jennie was about to answer him.

"I could hear that" Namjoon said while taking out some books from his backpack. The two were frozen. "Don't poke your nose where it's not wanted."

The class passed with tension and finish the same.

"Jennie, you should ask Park Chaeyoung what happened" Sooyoung told Jennie while picking her stuff.

"We aren't even friends, why should I do that?"

"She is closer to you than me."

"Yah you should know how to detect it"

"What are you talking about?"

"Detect if that girl rejected our oppa, because you are good at rejecting people."

Jennie groaned and looked at her perplexed. "What?! If you are the one that keeps rejecting boys al time!! I mean It's like your hobby!"

Sooyoung smirked. "Jennie-a That doesn't count they don't even really liked me they just fantasized about me"

Jennie looked In front of her. "Soyoung....." she tried to make her stop talking but wasn't enough.

"But your boy Taehyung-ssi, hi is so into you but you never give him a chance I mean"

"Sooyoung...."

"I mean you are a cruel woman, and that poor guy doesn't give up, I pity him."

"SOOYOUNG!!!" Jennie screamed, she knew that her friend always talk and talk and says things that shouldn't have been mentioned ever.

"WHAT?!!" Sooyoung look at Jennie and then to the way she was looking at, Taehyung and Jimin were in front of them, they listened to everything. "Fuck" she cursed herself.

Taehyung smirked. For some reason Jennie felt bad and worried "Taehyung-ssi.." Jennie whisper to the air, unconsciously walking towards him.

He took a step backward "Its nothing 'that I haven't heard before" he hardened his gaze. He turned around and walk away.

Jennie sighed. She look at Sooyoung angry. "You really need to do what Namjoon oppa said "

"What?"

"Not sticking your nose in other people stuff". She left Sooyoung there, Jennie was angry. How could she be so careless?? I don't want to hurt him anymore and she does that?!!. I have never pity Kim Taehyung!! Why everyone things that?!!

She remembered that a few days ago when she was walking out of the library, she eavesdropped at the conversation that Taehyung and that other girl had. Out of the blue she was confessing to him and for some reason she felt pain in her chest, a pain that hasn't left and is stick with her.

A tear fell from her eye when two arms embraced her. "Jagi why have you been walking this fast?"

Jennie whipped the tear and turned around to see who was it "Kai sunbae".