[Liskook] Hold Your Tongue

The glow of her lipstick, made him feel like if thousands of butterflies were flying in his stomach; the fragrance of her hair wasn't even compared to all the flower gardens in the world, her smile was the shiniest thing he has ever seen, not even the sun could be made him feel this warm; her laugh was the sound that could make him feel a blooming happiness inside his soul and her skin was even softer than the best silk could ever be made and touching it sent him electricity that makes him feel alive.

Jungkook couldn't be happier, after that the day Lisa saw him crying, they had a long talk about what happened between them, about themselves, about their feelings

Jungkook sighed playing with the moles of Lisa's arm pressing them softly while she was resting her head on the table with her eyes closed waiting for the class to start, Jungkook and her were sharing earphones listening to a soothing song...Jungkook smiled when he saw her blabber.

--FLASHBACK--

Jungkook was still cleaning his eyes and blowing his nose, while Lisa leaned her back in the wall, at this moment he was realizing that he just cried in front of Lisa, a very emotional cry, he started feeling ashamed.

"So why are you here?" he asked wearing quickly the sunglasses and avoiding her gaze.

Lisa took the plastic bag with food that she had left next to her "Well, I actually thought of bringing you some food" she gave him the bag and left it between his legs. "But, now is all cold".

His face formed a tiny smile. "So you came all the way over, to give me this? to me?" his heart was melting "Do you still care about me?"

Lisa chuckled. "To be honest I made a bet with Jimin Oppa about making you eat the nastiest food at the cafeteria...that's the true"...

Jungkook didn't move "oh..." just a weak sound came from his mouth, the disappointment was written in all her body.

She rolled her eyes, "Of course not dummy! I.....I still care about you after all..."

I slightly smile was formed on his face, hearing those words made him feel so much better.. "You know....about those letters....you were right....all of them were about you"

They were in silence for a bit, Lisa remembered the way he reacted that day, he is kind of impulsive. "Were you embarrassed? that's why you act that way?"

Jungkook sighed. "I...I guess...I don't know ...sometimes I am kind of stupid... I wasn't prepared to apologize... I felt vulnerable I guess......"

They kept in silence again, Lisa saw him biting lips, she figured out that it wasn't easy for him to talk about this, she tapped again the bag of food. "Pali, eat it's already cold...don't let be even more"

He saw her quickly but avoided her gaze, then he opened that bag and took out the sandwich, he unwrapped it and chewed it ...Lisa didn't move...she was waiting...but maybe today is not the day again...

"I am sorry" he finally said, those three words that were so hard for him to say; were the same three words that she was waiting for him to say for so long... the three words were spat like arrows, fast and sharp... Lisa didn't saw them coming everything happened so quickly, she really wanted him to say that to her, but then what didn't feel like it was supposed to? "I am sorry Lisa, I truly am, I am sorry for saying those words to you, for being mad at you with no reason, for being such a jerk to you....for everything." he apologizes to her in a whisper, she could feel his breath in his ears.

"I want to know why..." she answered with another whisper. she raised her gaze he was there looking at her but at the same time, he wasn't looking at her.