[NamRosé] Catching The Tiger by Its Tail

First of all, I want to give you a very big apology because id has been absent for a month, In my defense worked absorb me (yes I am a little workaholic), I honestly work from 7:00 am to 7:00 pm and everything was online, home office. Me sitting with my laptop all day, so of course what I wanted was to be the less possible in front of my laptop, which implied forgetting about my fics cause It was just too much.

so I hope you can still enjoy my fic, I am now on vacations and have more time to write.

I want to thanks all the lovely readers that have been supporting me since the begging, the new ones, I really feel blessed.

I mean I was absent and this fic is beyond the 6K reads!! I am so happy. Thank you for everything.

let's start!

-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

She couldn't stop glancing at him from time to time. It had been days since he was acting like that, clenching the jaw, not eye contact at all, just giving her commands, stopping giving her banana milk, short answers, almost answering her with just hmmm vocal sounds.

Chaeyoung was getting so done about this attitude towards her, she could see clearly that he was a kind and sweet guy with others but her. She really really tried to remember what she did or said to make him feel this furious with her, but she couldn't recall and well... she was too afraid to ask.

She even dressed the nicest she could for him, that at least he would turn around to see her, you look good on that, you look pretty ....like he used to....but nothing...

The impotence was hugging her since that day since the day Jin Oppa tried to infer that she liked Namjoon. The wait is because of that?! Did he hear it all? We really never said his name....then she remember when Irene unnie said that Jin and she were interrupting something, did Namjoon understand? That's why he is so angry? The sadness took over Chaeyoung's face. If that was true if Namjoon realized that both sunbaes were pairing her with him. Then it meant that he didn't like the idea at all...then she started having flashbacks of Namjoon being so extra and touchy with Eunji unnie. All of this made sense now, the one that Namjoon sunbae liked was Eunji not her.

-0-

A big sigh came from Chaeyoung's mouth she was tired of trying to solve the problem with Namjoon, she looked for her friends but neither Lisa nor Jungkook were in the class, she just sighed again even louder than before, those two were another pain in the ass, another problem for her, they were angry with each other all time, they fought like if they were married to each other. So annoying.

She was rubbing her temples, when she felt that someone was In front of her, it was Minnie from the other class.

"Are you alone Chae?"

"I guess I am, "she said smirking knowing that she wouldn't want to hang out with those to right now.

"Wanna go for lunch together?" she suggested.

Chaeyoung and Minnie were just acquaintances because of Lisa, but she thought that it would be very nice to have a new friend. "Sure! Let's go."

They entered the cafeteria and the first thing she saw was a happy Jisoo waving at her. Chaeyoung was about to go with them, but she remembered Minnie.

"It's ok just go, I'll look for Miyeon" she tried to excuse herself.

"No way!, we came together, let's eat together I will introduce you".