[Taennie] Beat the Bush

If someone told her that she didn't care it would be a lie..... It was the 30th something time that she was seeing that simple text he send it to her..... "These are delicious! Thank you Jennie-ssi ".

And every time she looked at it, a discrete smile was form on her face...and the only thing that could erase it was precisely the scene that she was seeing in front of her at the cafeteria.

The JiTaeMin gang wasn't together at the cafeteria like they usually do, Jimin was flirting with Seulgi unnie, while Jisoo unnie was nowhere to be found... but Taehyung-ssi....he was.... having lunch with that tall girl... what she hated the most was that he ....looked happy...Wait a moment what was that thought? I am this kind of b*tch? I have a boyfriend for lord's sake! Taehyung-ssi is nothing for me? Why it bothers me if he is happy with another woman? I wanted him to like me forever or what? I am ridiculous...

"Jennie!" she shook her head a little and turned to see who was calling her "I having called you like three-time already," Jongin told her looking her straight to her eyes.

And I am even thinking of this next to my boyfriend? Yeah, I am that kind of b*tch... "Sorry Oppa, I was thinking about an assignment I have".

"Relax, is our time, you shouldn't think of that" he was offended and took a big bite from his sandwich.

She chuckled after seeing his cheek getting fluffy "I know Oppa sorry..."

After he swallowed he approached Jennie even more "Don't worry babe, there's a way you can make it up to me" he started caressing her leg under the table, she was wearing a skirt making it easier.

Jennie gasped. "What are you doing?! We are in the middle of the cafeteria!"

But he didn't care he even started to caress her tights... a loud noise stopped them, It was Namjoon who tripped and threw his milkshake over his girl...

Jongin grinned "That Dumbass...he is so stupid..."

Jennie quickly pull off his hand from his leg and gave him a death glare "He is my tutor! Back it off I hate when you act like this Oppa" she picked up her bag and stood up from her seat without letting him say anything.

From all the aisles she could have walkthrough, she was walking through the one where she will pass Taehyung and Sowon by...

"Jennie!" she heard Jongin calling her.

And like if her name was a sound of alert for Taehyung he raised his eyes too and saw that she was walking towards them with an annoyed face, Jongin tried to catch her but she turned to face Jongin giving Taehyung her back.

"I don't really want to talk to you right now Oppa, besides I am late to class" She turned around and locked briefly eyes with Taehyung, then she left the cafeteria living an angry Jongin...

Taehyung couldn't express it, but inside him, a wave of joy was taking over him...

🐯🐱

Jennie kept ignoring all the missing calls and texts that Jongin has made, he just hates it when he is to touch with her "Consent" Isn't that word in his vocabulary? He had the ability to always make her feel a little dirty and she hated it, they were at the cafeteria! Like for real? Is he that needy? Besides he just literally insulted Namjoon! The man that she admires and cares like an Oppa, he has been so good to her, how could he talk about him like that, she beat that he was just jealous that there were classmates and he already is the president of the student council.

She sighed Joy has being a pain in the ass these days too, like giving Taehyung sunbae an insignificant gift was really a big deal? She even told her that she had no shame, treating poorly that guy by not letting him go, doing this kind of stuff, she accused her of wanting to keep Taehyung sunbae in the friendzone for life... She wasn't doing that at all! She was just being nice to him, because he is always nice to her, that's all.....