[Namrose] Dead in the Water

The two Park siblings were walking home, you could hear the blabbing of the people that were passing by, the sound of the engine of the cars, the ringing bell of the bicycles, the sing of the birds, could hear everything both their voices. Almost a week had passed since their fight. They didn't talk to each other, Chaeyoung walked always at the front and Jimin walked peacefully behind her; none of them were going to break the silence, they were too stubborn.

He sighed the one that spoke first was Jimin "Going to buy some milk".

"OK, I will go home" she answered with indifference without pacing her walk.

He saw her silhouette until she turn the left at the corner. He rolled his eyes and got into the grocery store, He took some bottles of milk from the fridge and went directly to the cash register, he didn't even look at the assistant, he just wanted to go home and get some rest.

"W 5,400 please" a sweet voice was heard. Jimin gave the cash and took the bottles of milk looking the whole time at his cellphone

"Jimin-sii! Your change" That voice calling his name made him turn around quickly. A pair of bright and big eyes were looking at him and soft lips were making a curve called a smile.

He was surprised, he could not remember her maybe she was already a regular employee from the grocery store but made him feel uneasy about the matter that she knew his name. "Mm Thanks." He paused. "I am sorry, who are you?".

"OH! I am sorry Jimin-ssi. I am Minnie from 1st grade. I am friends with Lisa but I am in another classroom"

He nodded. "I see, well nice to see you Minnie, hope we can see you at campus". He waved at her.

He got at home his mom was already serving dinner and his dad was setting the table, Chaeyoung went downstairs wearing her pajamas now. She simply passed him without looking at him. It was enough he didn't wasn't to involve anyone else in this matter but Chaeyoung was taking it too far.

He texted Jungkook.

Chaeyoung put the last bite on her mouth "I am finished, Thanks Eomma" she glanced at Jimin. "It's Oppa's turn to wash the dishes". That wasn't true but he just let it passed.

Chaeyoung went to her room and locked it. She was busy been so mesmerized by the charms of Kim Namjoon the last weeks that she was being blind about the fact that he was quite popular with girls. Kim Jennie and Park Sooyoung his trainees were so clingy with him, especially that Sooyoung girl, she got furious just thinking the multiple times she has taken him from the arm.

And then it was this girl from 5th grade Jung Eunji that was part of the student council and was so obvious every time she approached Namjoon sunbae. She hate them all, but what she hated the most was the fact that she really thought that she was special.

From the outside you could think he was cold, a reckless boy, even a gangster, without feelings; but the truth was that he was as warm as birthday candles, soft as her fluffy koala plushie, and generous as Mother Teresa of Calcutta with all the people that surrounded him.

She jumped at the ringing of her phone.