[Yoonsoo] Stroke Of Luck

"So finally I meet you, damn girl".

Those words couldn't stop being in Jisoo's head. It was 2 am, it was more than obvious that she would not be able to rest not even a little that night, she felt the anxiety in every inch of her body, every time she tried to close her eyes those sharp eyes invaded her mind and made her heartbeat race heavily.

Jisoo made sounds of agony how could this be happening? From all people has to be him? I kind of knew it was going to be a bad situation but never imagine that it would be that awful. I mean Min Yoongi, from all students of the university has to be Min Yoongi!

The weekend was everything but relaxing, she couldn't stop thinking about him, and all the horrible things that will be waiting for her, even her parents asked her if everything was ok, she lied and went for a walk; she loved that small park, it had everything but was tiny, she was walking Dalgom her fluffy dog, it liked to play with the little rocks that were near the pond.

"Be careful!" Someone screamed, making Jisoo hug Dalgom immediately and kind of a bend to avoid whatever was coming to them.

In the end, nothing hit them, she opened her eyes slowly and saw a hand with large fingers that stop the basketball ball to continue, turned her head and saw him; he was wearing an oversize blue t-shirt, loose shorts, and a cap, he was sweating, Jisoo felt a little spark in her heart at seeing him. He looked at her and smirked.

"Gamsamn..." she was interrupted by Yoongi himself.

"You almost hit a cutie" Yoongi shouted to the boy that was playing with him, at those words Jisoo felt the blush in her cheeks. Dalgom barked "see he is reproaching to you".

Jisoo smiled timidly, of course, he wasn't referring to her, and he was talking about her dog. She looked back and watch him play a little, he was really good at it, he was the captain of the basketball team, Jisoo could see why. When he looked back at her, Jisoo felt nervous and started walking back home again, regretting it but not turning back, Min Yoongi would be laughing at her right now; she run away like a little girl, Jisoo knew it, it was going to be a hard year.

As expected Jisoo had eyebags on Monday morning, even if she wore makeup they were visible, the fatigue was visible in her face, and if I pretend to be sick? She shook her head, she couldn't be thinking this childish.

She took her bike and started her road to the university, she lived pretty near the university, so she preferred to take her bike instead of walking or taking a bus or a subway for two-three stops at max; she left her bike in the bike parking lot when she felt that somebody was behind her, the anxiety started to build up again, and it almost explodes when she saw him standing right there in front of her.

"Today is our first day Kim Jisoo" Yoongi confirmed to her with that deep voice and with a still sleepy face.

"De... de sunbaenim!" Jisoo almost stutters by the surprise of his presence.

"Meet me at the basketball court," he said while putting his hands inside the pocket of his hoodie, he was wearing the uniform, but he always needed to wear a hoodie for keeping his hand in the pocket.

"De" Jisoo replied and watched him go.

"What were you talking about with Yoongi sunbaenim" Jennie who seemed to just arrive to school asked her.

"He told me where we should meet today after classes" Jisoo sighed and started walking beside Jennie.

"Meet him? Why?" a confused Jennie drank from the straw of the chocolate-banana milk she bought outside the school, and as soon as she finish that suck, her eyes widened and the milk stocked in her throat, and Jennie had to hit herself to cough.