[NamRose] Knock On Wood

"What do you mean by this isn't your project Park?" quivered the Teacher.

"I ...This isn't mine I don't... I don't know what happened" Chaeyoung hesitated to look back to that project.

"Take it out, let me see" the teacher demanded coming nearer to the student, Chaeyoung nervously nodded and took out that project "What is this? Is this even a project of our Campus, wasn't the minerals your topic?"

"Yes sonseangnim, it is! That's why this isn't mine, I don't know what is this!" she vacillated swinging her feet trying to calm down.

"Park, are you trying to say that you lost your project, besides of not bringing your full material?" the teacher accused her while crossing her arms "Get out of my class, I'll talk to you later at teacher's room".

"But..." Chaeyoung couldn't defend herself, the teacher was already opening the door, she just grabbed her backpack and get out of the classroom.

 "And don't bother to come to the last class, I'll send this report to coordination" Chaeyoung just made an overwhelming face while watching how the teacher closed the door.

Chaeyoung was feeling weak, her heart was beating pretty fast since the teacher called her to come up to the front of the class, she was paralyzed. Seeing without blinking the door in front of her, she couldn't believe it. This must be a nightmare, I'll wake up pretty soon and calm down when seeing that this isn't real at all, right? because how is this happening to me? I did my job, I did it very well, I concentrated for days, it's not like all went to the trash, it can be, I would find mine, I will. As soon as she thought that she started walking to the Student Council room. She wasn't going to give up just like that, hell no!, she was going to find that KNJ person.

The room was passing the hallway at the end of the building on the 4th floor, she walked the whole way with her fists waiting to punch something, precisely someone; she knew that probably KNJ was as desperate as her, well she would like to think that if it was another way she was probably screwed.

The boy on the other side of the glass was playing candy crush thinking no one would notice I can't believe this kind of person won the elections. Chaeyoung thought for herself knocking on the glass waiting for the boy to turn around.

"Yes?" The boy with a pathetic lazy face asked the girl.

"I need you to give an announcement" the boy just stayed there looking at her "Please," she said almost in a whisper because of his previous attitude.

"You need to fill a form" he gave the form and a pen to her "you have to write with the exact words that you want me to announce. Must be short, less than 100 words after the president approve it, it'll be ready "

"So how long is that going to take? 15 minutes? " Chaeyoung thought that probably it wouldn't be so hard to find her project.

"Sorry girl, probably until 4-5 pm the president isn't here; project week does tell you something?, remember that our president is a student too" The boy told her while going back to play candy crush shamelessly.

"So what! Am I supposed to fail my project because of this?!" the ginger girl howled making the guy turn around again.

"What are you talking about?"

"I lost my project, I have a pathetic attempt of the project instead of mine. I guess.... no!  someone must have it." She was very angry " I have this project I want to make the exchange, is something about life or death do you understand now?!"

"You are the first grade aren't you?" The girl just nodded. "I will call the president, and make sure to announce it as soon as possible, but don't get too excited, if that project is as crappy as you say, they probably won't return yours". The boy warned her, without notice the face of horror the ginger girl was making.