[Namrose] Heels Over Head

The day was pretty sunny, Chaeyoung was wearing shorts and a loose salmon shirt; It was a nice Sunday and she felt like having a delicious ice cream from a little shop a few blocks from home, Angel wings was her favorite flavor, she didn't know what were the exact ingredients but the taste was beyond extraordinary.

She arrived and she forgot it was Sunday, the waiting line was quite long, she hated waiting but it was worth it.

"I can't wait anymore!" an excited girl that was in front of Chaeyoung exclaimed to her friend, "BTS is performing at the Bom Festival"

"Are you for real?" The other girl couldn't believe it.

"YES!, I am dying for seeing my Nami again"

Nami?! Chaeyoung couldn't relate that name to any of BTS members.

"OMG" she started pulling her friend's arm "His height, that muscles, those lips" yup that girl was getting toooo excited. "and those lovely dimples".

Chaeyoung holds her gaze on that girl Namjoon, She is talking about Namjoon sunbae. She felt that something was boiling inside her, she couldn't handle someone else thinking of him in that way. She wanted to slap her face and yell at her to stop talking about him in such away. Yeah, Chaeyoung was jealous.

"Yes, Namjoon is quite attractive" her friend responds "that voice of him definitely makes every girl melt".

Chaeyoung started coughing, the girls stopped talking and looked at her. Namjoon was hers!, only hers!, How dare they talk about him in that way?!!

This was the first time that she didn't enjoy her ice cream at all, she couldn't stop thinking about how those girls were expressing their feelings for Namjoon sunbae, she never thought about it, he was maybe quite scary and a lot of people were afraid of him, like her brother for example; but she never thought that for a lot of girls he was.....sexy.... she shook her head, she started feeling the heat in her face; using that adjective for describing her sunbae was way too much...

She was walking back home when her phone started ringing, it was Jimin.

"Hey where are you?'"

"I came for some Ice cream."

"I need to buy some stuff for my project at school, wanna join me?"

"OK, cool"

"See ya at the bus station."

It was kind of a boring Sunday, so spending time with his brother didn't sound like a bad idea.

They arrived downtown, Taehyung join them, so as always the two of them were goofing the whole time; it started to be kind of boring for her. She saw a pretty tea shop across the street, it was the perfect plan to escape from those two.

"Hey, I will go there for a cup of tea" Chaeyoung told them.

"Tea? You just had ice cream! Isn't it weird taking the opposite right after?" Jimin gave her weird looks.

"Maybe but I want to, so see ya," she said while waving her hand "Text me when you're done with your school shopping".

"Ok" Taehyung smiled.

Chaeyoung entered the tea shop it was so pretty, the shop was showered by pastel colors all around and the essence of strawberry and lavender was perfuming the whole place.

She went to order a peach and strawberry tea but there was no one at the cash register, she looked both sides but couldn't see anyone, a few seconds after she hear noises under the cash register, she tiptoed and with the help of her hands to supported she tried to see what was going on when a sudden very big figure stood up from the floor.