◆Chapter:1◆

Author's Pov
(6:45am)

(y/n) groaned as the alarm clock started ringing and it was time for her to get ready. She stopped the alarm clock and headed towards the attached bathroom for taking a quick shower. After taking the hot shower, she wrapped herself with a towel and started rummaging the things in her wardrobe. She was not able to find a suitable dress for the collage so she just wore a simple button-up shirt with a pair of jeans.

She got out of her apartment and started walking towards the bus top where she'll take the bus.

As she reached the collage gate, her jaw dropped by facing the big building. It was surrounded by big walls from all the sides and the students seemed to have came from rich families. She was nervous yet excited.She entered the collage and started walking through the corridors to find her class. Finally she found her classroom and she saw that the teacher was already in and was about to start the lesson. She walked inside and reached the teacher's desk. "Are you the new student?" The teacher asked with a smile. (y/n) nodded and the teacher asked her to introduce herself in front of the class. She took a deep breath and stated,

"hello everyone, myself (y/n)(y/l/n). I'm new in this school as well as in this town. I hope that you guys will be good to me and make me your friend."

The whole class started whispering to each other till the teacher cleared her throat and told (y/n) to take her seat. As there was no seat left, the teacher gestured her to take the second last bench. she took her seat beside a boy who was sitting with his eyes closed cupping his face, with his hands. He was wearing a red color t shirt and the color of his hair was silver.

 He was wearing a red color t shirt and the color of his hair was silver

[OMG HE'S SO ADORABLE, I CAN'T-]

(y/n) stared at him and cleared her throat to get his attention. He opened his eyes and looked at her with serious expression.

He blinked twice before saying, "why of all the students,you chose to sit beside me? ". (y/n) frowned.

"the teacher told me to sit here.. If she haven't told, I wouldn't be sitting beside you..". The boy chuckled and said, "trying to be sarcastic, hm? I like that". (y/n) looked at him and saw that the boy was smirking. "Yoongi" the boy whispered. "(y/n)". She told.

(Y/n) 's POV

The bell rang indicating that the last period has ended. I thought that my first  day of college was going to be a thrash, but for my surprise it went good. I made two new friends named, Solar and Hwasa. They both were very nice to me, and I felt rather comfortable with them. Not to mention but the one who was sitting beside me, Yoongi or whatever his name is, was also being nice to me. At first I didn't thought him to be this much better, but after knowing him a bit more, I feel that he's a good person.

As I was about to get out of the classroom,  someone grabbed my arm. I looked back to see Hwasa, grinning.

I narrowed my eyebrows and asked, "what?". She took a deep breath and grabbed my shoulders.