⑅●Chapter:31●⑅

Author's POV

Taehyung pressed his eyes tightly as the remaining tears that were gathering up, pours down his already wet cheeks. All he has left with him is dejection that he wanted to throw out of his heart and life. He consider himself as the one who has suffered the most in the world. He lost his parents, was able to find his mate but late, has been alone since his childhood and being so close of loosing his brother today. He wants to get rid of this suffering, wants to stay happy forever but these things seems so challenging and tough.

A hand fell on his shoulder as he raises his face that made his eyes to come in contact with another pair of shinning orbs. Taehyung bit his bottom lip and looked down. A sad sigh leaves Yoongi's lips as he took a seat beside him, the hand never leaving the younger's shoulder. "Hey calm down. Everything will be okay."

Those words didn't seemed to be able to console Taehyung as he sobbed more. "N-nothing is okay. First the a-attack on hyung and now (Y/N)'s condition. Which of the two seemed to be good?"

The silver head scoops the younger into his arms as he sobbed in the older's chest. He rubs the younger's back soothingly and tries to calm him down. Taehyung's lips wobble as his voice came muffled, sadness laced in it. "You don't know how much dangerous it is when you're bitten by a true blooded. And specially for a human. The pressure of canines that a true blooded puts on a human skin could be proved fatal. That person can even die."

Yoongi gulped a lump that was forming inside his throat and pulled out from the hug. He gave a nervous look to the younger. "(Y/N) is my friend. And I'd break this whole castle down if anything happens to her."

Taehyung looked down but had to raise his vision again when the sliver head has put a finger under his chin. "I don't want to hurt you or your brother. But (Y/N) will always be my first priority here and I'd not back off from blaming your brother for her condition."

Taehyung's eyes darkened as he mentally laughed at himself. He removes the older's hand under his chin and turns his head away. He thought that Yoongi had found out that the latter is his mate. He was being so caring at the bar. Occasional caresses, soft chaste kisses, and then swinging their bodies slowly with the beat in each other's embrace. It seemed so magical at that time.

And right now, guess the magic has made up it's mind to just fade away from this pair. Hearing that he's not always the first concern in his mate's life broke his heart. He's not upset with the point that the older will blame his brother for this, but that 'priority' thing is what pricked his heart.

Yoongi frowned to see the younger's behavior. Why did he turned away from him? The older scooted closer to the younger and tried to hold his hands, but the younger jerked his hands away. He stood up and whispered. "I've had enough."

With that he stormed out of the room, when two female figures were about to enter. Hwasa called his name multiple times but he didn't seemed to hear it. She turned to look at her friend who shrugged it. They both enters the room only to find Yoongi staring at the door with wide eyes. The youngest of the two girls sits down next to the silver head. "What happened to Taehyung? Why did he just.....umm.... Like that?"

Yoongi sighed and rubbed his temples. "It's nothing, he's just worried about (Y/N). Yeah talking about her, any update?"

He lied. But the reason can't be spilled now. Hwasa shook her head as she herself is still waiting for the latest bulletins but sadly the door of the true blooded is still closed. All of them hadn't ate anything since (Y/N) got unconscious.

The black haired female could still remember how the moment Seokjin's teeth sank inside her neck within some seconds she lost her consciousness. But she doesn't know how much blood she's out of right now. She could remember Seokjin telling about that biting thing. It's too unrealistic to believe.