●⑅Chapter:21⑅●

Author's POV

Hwasa mentally face palmed herself, when she saw Yoongi wasn't doing his assigned job properly. Well, right now they are sitting just one table away from (Y/N) and Taehyung's table, but they couldn't even made up a single word exchanged between the two speakers. Fortunately, Hwasa told Yoongi to sit opposite to her side, which was more near to (Y/N)'s seat so that he could eavesdrop properly. But the silver head was so deep inside his own thoughts, that he couldn't shift his concentration towards their talks. And this pisses Hwasa more.

"What the fuck is wrong with you asshole, you can't even do a work properly, huh? Worthless!" Hwasa curses on her best friend, who just shrugged her off and stick his tongue out. "I'm doing it, ok! Don't order me!" Yoongi spoke back with the same amount of cockiness. During their small bickerings a familiar female figure stands in front of them. Hwasa's face lit up when her eyes met the female's. She immediately pulled the girl closer and whispered.

"Solar, can you please do me a favour?" The black haired female nods in response. And Hwasa continues. "Try to listen the on going conversation between (Y/N) and that boy who are sitting there. Take a seat beside Yoongi and do it." Solar gave her a thumbs up before settling down beside Yoongi, who throws a glare at her. She leaned her back on the chair and perks her ears up to listen to the their talks. She could barely hear the proper words that came muffled and jazzed.

"I wanted to become free that's why I left. So, what part of you think that I'll go back there again?"

Solar's eyebrows automatically furrowed as she tries to hear the conversation carefully. Hwasa too stared at Solar with a strong concentration, and Yoongi was busy in his own world.

"Please, (Y/N) I'm begging you. I know it was-" "Hey! Who are you three?!" Solar flinched and looked up to see a small gang of girls glaring at the three of them. She turned to look at Hwasa, who was slightly panicking. Solar gestured the female in front of her to say something, but she kept her mouth sealed and looked dreaded at the gang. Solar heaved a soft sigh, before giving them a nervous laugh.

"Umm..uhh, w-we were just s-sitting here a-and having our-"

"Yes we can see that! But the thing you can't see, is that, this seat is ours." one of the girl pointed at the left end of the table, making Solar tilt her head to see, what actually was there. And heck, the name of the gang was stuck on it, which practically makes the table their's. The embarrassed girl stood up and bowed for the sake of an apology and dragged Hwasa and Yoongi with her, and found their seat far away from the pair, they were investigating on.

Solar scrunched her nose and gave Hwasa a glare. But Hwasa ignored it and looked aside at Yoongi who was constantly staring at the far seated pair. Solar sighed and banged the table to get the attention of both of her friends. Hwasa cocked up an eyebrow and gave her a questioning look. "It's all because of you both! You could have said something to the girls. I was the only one who was saving our asses, but you two!"

Solar pouted and Hwasa smirked. "We've our own reasons for this. I'm not good in saving asses, but I'm good at spanking them. But I shouldn't have done that right, cuz we ought to do things according to the situation. I gave my answer. What about you Yoo-"

Hwasa trailed off and glanced at Yoongi who's eyes were still glued at a certain table. Hwasa looked at that particular direction and her eyes went wide, to see the unknown boy holding (Y/N)'s hands, and they were... giggling? Hwasa turns her head toward Solar who was still pouting and waved her hand in front of her face. "What?"

"Please tell me what you heard." Hwasa instantly asked and Solar mouth made an 'o'shape. She nodded and starts.

"So, at first I heard (Y/N) telling about some.... becoming 'free' thingy. She was saying that after so many days she found freedom, so there's no way of going back..."