⑅●Chapter:6●⑅

(Y/N)'s POV

I ran. Yes. I ran. I escaped. Who wouldn't run away from that torment. A place which is surrounded by dead bodies and blood which I hates the most.

No one will like to live in a place where deadly monsters lives and eat people to serve their needs. That place was nothing but a hell. I just want to reach my apartment, then I'll never look back at this forest ever again. I'll never commit this mistake again. I'll be free....

*Time skips*

I've been walking for 1 hour but still there's no trace of the route though which I can go out of here.
The sun is setting, the sky is a tumult of oranges, reds and violets. Soon it'll get dark.

I've to get out of here as soon as possible before its dusk.

Seokjin's POV

I clenched my fists and breaks the vase that was on the dinning table. I'm furious. Or maybe I'm panicking. How could that girl escaped that easily?

"Calm down hyung" Taehyung said in a soothing voice, making me more angry. "How did she escaped? "

Taehyung looked down then back at me. "that girl, you drank from....was lying dead on the ground. So, that human saw her body and started shivering. When I asked her what happened, she punched me and ran out. " he said rubbing the edge of his lips.

"it still hurts, she's powerful." Taehyung chuckled. I looked at the small cut on Taehyung's lips. She's really a thing.

I sighed and asked Taehyung to check if sun has settled down. He did so with nod.

I can not go outside when the sun is out. Because it burns the skin of True blooded vampires. But unlike me, Taehyung could get out even when the sun is out. Because he's a half blooded vampire. We are not related by blood but still I love him as my own brother. After our father got killed by a wolf pack, we were left abandoned. No one was there to look after us. I was young and so was Taehyung. But still I didn't lose hope. I worked day and night finding a prey so that we'll able to fill our stomachs, I took care of him and give him a family.

I smiled unconsciously and heaved a soft sigh.

Taehyung's voice suddenly echoed through the whole room. "hyung, the sun is down. Let's go." He said as I nodded and stormed out of the mansion.

(Y/N)'s POV

I stumbled on my feet and collides with the ground making my knee hurt. I hissed in pain and looked at my cut. But thankfully, there was no blood. The color of the sky which was ultramarine then changed into a clear shade of black. The moon came up glorious naked.

But still I haven't found the way. And now, I'm regretting running away from that vampire's house. I'm such a stupid little bitch.

I continued hissing and goaning, as the pain in my knee started effecting my whole leg.

But I all of a sudden I stopped and froze at my place. From somewhere, not too far away, came the sound of bushes rustling. I frantically looked at that certain bush.

Slowly that sound became louder and louder untill it reaches at front of me.

My breathing hitched. My heart was pounding against my chest. My whole body became numb. My throat got dried. I tried to gulp my saliva but couldn't.

In front of me there stands a dreadful and petrifying clan of hyenas. There were four of them, looking at me with hunger. There eyes were glowing, which was making them look more terrifying.

I tried to move my legs a bit but a sudden pain in my knee made me weak.

Now I'm completely in danger. There is nothing that I can do now. I think that it was already written in my fate that I'll leave this world like this. By being a dinner of hungry hyenas.

Sweats were pouring down through my temples. Now there's no way I can get out of here.

I pushed myself back a little, with the help of my legs and hands, as one of the hyenas took a step forward. Faint growls can be heard from their side. The hyena licked its mouth, completely ready to end my life. I closed my eyes shut. Tears were streaming down my cheeks.

Now I think that the time has come to leave this world.

___________________________________

A/N: Hello my dear readers. Your dumb author is back with a new chapter. I know that some of you are confused regarding Seokjin and Taehyung's relation. So here I'll explain it-

Seokjin is a true blooded vampire and his biological parents were also vampires. He was the only son of there parents, and had no siblings. Seokjin's mother died when he was 7 years old.(I'll tell the reason later in upcoming chapters). Then after Seokjin turned 9, his father brought Taehyung, and his(Tae) mother with him. Taehyung was half vampire and half human which makes him a half blooded vampire. Her mother knew about them being a vampire but still accepted them as her family.(Seokjin's dad is Tae's dad too)
After 5 years, their father and Taehyung's mother died because they were killed by a pack of wolves. They were very young at that time but still managed to live alone.

Omo I'm feeling pity for them😖

But anyways I (J) hope you liked this part. And I'm sorry for making this part small but I promise that the next part will be longer.Don't forget to like and comment. And if you see any grammatical errors or typo kindly ignore. Borahae💜💜