♡~Chapter:36~♡

(Warning⚠: Mature theme(high), mentions of blood)

Author's POV

Mating mark.... Unsealed. Hurting (Y/N). Mate. Bloodthirst. Seokjin's mind clouds up at the moment when those words left Yoongi's mouth. So, he was the one because of whom, the poor girl is suffering.

His eyes were fixed on (Y/N) who was being soothed by Hwasa, but still there seemed no guarantee of her to feel any better. The ravan haired vampire let out a shaky breath and clenches his fists.

"I'm s-sorry okay. I don't know what t-to do, now. T-this...." He fell on the knees and buries his face inside his large hands. Tears spills like a river from his eyes, wetting his palms and cheeks.

A sigh leaves Yoongi's lips as he placed a hand on Seokjin's shoulders. The raven haired male looked up, his eyes red and glossy. "Seokjin..... If you really care about her, seal that mating mark right now and claim her."

Seokjin's lips parted as he stares at the silver haired male's shinny eyeballs. He pressed his lips into a thin line and looked down. "Is there no other way?"

The sentence came as a whisper but it was loud enough to reach the sliver head's ears. As he was about to say something, (Y/N) let out a dry scream, her voice coarse and groggy. Her body seems miserable right now. It hurts so much that she thinks, her stomach would explode into pieces if the cramps continue.

"You haven't left any other options. This is the only way. You were the one who drank from her so you're going to take the responsibility of this." Yoongi states and tugs at Hwasa's sleeve, gaining her attention.

"W-what's wrong Yoongi?" Hwasa asked and removes the silver head's hands from her arm. But the latter didn't said a word and dragged her out of the room, while the girl who was being dragged started throwing numerous questions and curses on him.

The true blooded, bit down his bottom lip and sat on the bed beside the crying girl who was fisting her hair in pain and frustration. Upon seeing the raven haired male, she hurriedly crawled on his lap and hugged him tightly.

"J-Jin please, it h-hurt's so much." she sobbed on the crook of his neck, only to feel small caressing on her head.

"I know baby, and I'm so sorry for doing this to you. I'm ashamed of calling myself a grown up man, when I'm nothing but a careless little piece of crap. I never wanted to hurt you like this (Y/N)! I knew this was a bad idea. I'm sure this not forgivable even if I place a thousands of apologies in front of you." Seokjin let out whatever came in his heart. He felt disgusted upon himself while asking for an apology from (Y/N). Because according to him, this not for the first time he has hurt the girl's feelings.

"N-no please don't s-say that you're making t-this situation even w-worse by saying t-this. Please j-just do something!" (Y/N) detaches herself from the raven haired male's hold and took a deep breath in, trying to calm her sore muscles down. Seokjin looked at her vulnerable state. He really have to do something. He holds the girl's hands tightly and brought it near his chest.

"(Y/N) I can make the pain go away but there's only one way through which I can do it. But before that, I need to know whether you want to do it or not, because it isn't a normal thing." Seokjin said softly as the girl looked at him with red eyes.

"T-then what is it?" (Y/N) mumbled and clutches her stomach again. Seokjin anxiously bit down his already red cherry lips and mutters a curse under his breath.

"Sex. That's the only way I could make the pain go." The ravanette instantly closes his eyes tightly and was ready to earn a slap from the girl, but that never happened. Instead, the poor girl broke down into tiny sobs as she looked away.