♡~Chapter:26~♡

Author's POV

The steps of someone's bare foot can easily attract anyone's ears, if they're attentive enough. And in this case too, well Yoongi is having the best ability of hearing any kinds of sound even if it's a sound of a predator's steps. He was standing beside the tall pillar in the hall, while casually leaning his back onto it, when he saw the two vampire brothers coming there. The one who attacked him, seemed to be less furious right now. While the other, oh boy his face still drew the same expression as ever. The latter turned his eyes to look at his two exhausted friends who were sitting on the big sofa with (Y/N) pacing to and fro. She got startled when Seokjin hands fell in her shoulder. "Lord, who- oh Seokjin. What took you guys so long? It's been half n'hour since you guys had locked yourself in the room. "

Seokjin pressed his lips into a thin line and took a glance at his brother who was biting his nails. Now, he has to come up with a reliable reason.

Flashbacks

"Hyung, I've a request." Taehyung said in a small voice while scooting closer to his brother. The older hummed in response.

"I don't want you to tell (Y/N) and the girls about Yoongi being a vampire." Seokjin cocked an eyebrow as his face itself asks for the real reason behind it. And Taehyung seemed to have gotten it right.

"Because he's the only one who asked me to do so. Actually, he doesn't wants his friends to think of him as a betrayer, who hide his identity just to remain as friends with them. I guess he might be afraid of losing them." No. Taehyung didn't knew why he asked him to do so. It's just his heart, that was telling him to say this. He would ask Yoongi about it later. Maybe......

Seokjin sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "Are you sure about this?" he asked, eyes still glued up at the grey shaded wall. Taehyung looked down. Yes, he's sure but he doesn't know whether to believe Yoongi or not. He's his mate, but they roughly had a right conversation with each other. But still he nodded and that made Seokjin to agree on that.

End of flashbacks

Seokjin scratched the back of his neck and spoke out. "I-uh.. I was asking him if it's a right idea to a-ask you for a date tonight." Wow. Smooth like butter, right? The raven haired mentality slapped himself for spilling his secret thoughts in front of everyone. He don't know what came inside his mind which made him say it. Now, (Y/N) will hate him for sure.

But oh, her expression says opposite. A deep red color spread on her cheeks, when she noticed her friends' mouths were wide opened and soon they curled into sly smirks. Did Seokjin really had to say that in front of these hoes. But soon she flinched when two hands rested down on her shoulders. "Do you want to go on a date with me?"

The whole hallroom was now engulfed with loud coughing and throat clearing sounds by Yoongi and Hwasa. While all of them were excited,(Y/N)'s heart was beating furiously inside her chest. She has never went to any dates, heck she never even had attended any parties before coming to this town. These all things are very new to (Y/N). She chewed her bottom lip and thought for a while. She than look up to take a small glance at the ravan haired male. He held desperation in his eyes. Desperate to hear a 'yes' leaving the girl's mouth. She gave him a tight lipped smile and nodded.

And Seokjin felt that his whole body is overflowing with happiness. He did asked (Y/N) out of blue just to keep the talk between him and Taehyung a secret. But never in his life he had expected the girl to agree to it. He hasn't even property planned where to take her and what will they both do. But suddenly a place picturised itself in his eyes as he mentally decided to take her there. He smiled at (Y/N) as he held her wrist and dragged her through the stairs and finally in his room leaving the four other people behind in confusion.