⑅●Chapter:8●⑅

Author's POV

It has been 2 weeks since (Y/N) is living with the Vampire brothers after that forest incident. And it will be rather funny to say that she has gotten hella close with both of them. She always spends her time talking with Taehyung. He brought a charger with him a few days ago so that (Y/N) could charge her phone.

(Y/N) was surely happy with Taehyung. She loves him like a brother. In addition to Taehyung, she also talks with Seokjin but he doesn't seem to talk much. They both got a bit close but a little awkwardness is still present in between them. So she prefers to talk with Taehyung much of the time.

Today was also a same boring day for her. (Y/N) was sitting on the couch eating some fruits that Taehyung gave her.

Whenever she needs anything, Taehyung is the first person she thinks of. He brought all kinds of foods that human beings can digest.

She continued chewing the orange, untill she felt something wet inside her pants. She hurriedly went inside the bathroom, And was extremely disappointed to see the blood stains on her pant.

I had totally forgot about my date. Now what should I do? She bites her nail in frustration. I'm in deep shit now.... From where would I get sanitary pads?

She was totally pissed at herself. Then she heard Taehyung's voice from her bedroom.

Heaving a sigh of relief, she thought of telling Taehyung to bring her some pads from the market. Actually Tae's the only one who could go to the market to bring all the necessities. Seokjin prefers to be at home because of him being a true blooded.[A/N: he couldn't go outside during the day]

(Y/N) came out from the bathroom. Taehyung smiled at her earning a grin from (Y/N).

But all of a sudden his smile drops and turned into a poker expression. (Y/N) doesn't seemed to have noticed that.

"thank god you are here Tae, I'm in a great shit now.... Can you please bri-"

"where is blood?" Taehyung asked of nowhere making (Y/N) to stop before she says anything further.

A deep silence envelops the whole room. "w-what?" (Y/N) stuttered making Taehyung to glare at her.

"You heard me. I'm asking where is the blood!?" he raised his voice. (Y/N) flinch in terror. Taehyung never raises his voice like this. Something seems off.

Taehyung took a step forward making the terrified female to step back.

Suddenly (Y/N) tripped on her feet and fell on the bed. And in the next second, she found Taehyung on top of her.

His eyes were glowing red which was petrifying.(Y/N) got nervous as well as shocked seeing Taehyung like this. He never behaves like this. What the hell has gotten into him?

Taehyung pinned her hands on top of her head. (Y/N) tried to get out of his tight grip but couldn't. He's way more powerful.

"Tae why are you being like this!" she cried, tears brimming from the corner her eyes. Taehyung didn't cared about her words and attacked her neck. 

(Y/N) screamed with all her might and tried to keep Taehyung's face away from her neck.

Seokjin's POV

I was taking a walk around the hallway. I usually do it when I get bore.

My thoughts got cut off, when I heard a high pitched scream from (Y/N)'s room.

I fastens my pace towards the bedroom and swung  open the door.

For a second I thought that my eyes will get out of my socket. Because as soon as I came in contact with the room surroundings, as well as the scene in front of my eyes, I froze.

Taehyung on top of (Y/N)?!What is he trying to do?

Without wasting any time, I went near them, lifted Taehyung with my hands knocking him out with a big punch.

He fell on the floor with a thud. I looked at (Y/N) to see her expressionless face. "c'mon get up." I said giving out my hand.

She took it and we stepped out of the room, closing the door behind and locking it. I took her inside my room and told her to sit.

She did with a nod. Her face was still plastered with fear. I couldn't figured out what made my brother attack her. Unconsciously I started scanning her figure and to my surprise I saw something which was not at all good.

She was bleeding.

So, that's the reason why Taehyung attacked her.

I tried not to look at it or think about it or else I'll also end up being like Taehyung. I don't wanna hurt her.

Her face was covered with tear stains. And I can't help but feel sorry for her. Because I'm the only reason behind her misery.

"Are you okay?" What the fuck wrong with me? Of course she's not okay... But nevermind.

She stared at me for sometimes and replied with shaky voice, "N-no" she choked on her talk as tears start falling from her eyes. "I don't want to stay here anymore!!"

She covers her face with her palms and starts crying hysterically. "I don't even know why he suddenly done that! That face..... That wasn't my Taehyung! He was looking like a hungry beast!"

she hits the bed with her fists. I sighed and sat beside her.

I could sense the flowing blood from her body. The smell was driving me crazy, but I still tried to resist the temptation.

She looked at me with teary eyes making me feel pity for her. But I can't do anything about this. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders bringing her a bit close to my body. Her arms automatically snaked around my waist, as she put her head on my chest crying silently.

"I'm so sorry that you have to face these stuffs. I do know why Tae did this to you. I hope you noticed that you are... umm.. bleeding. Taehyung smelled it and couldn't hold himself from attacking you. He's reckless. He couldn't resist himself from getting driven by the smell of blood. That's why he did that." I said rubbing her back.

She looked at me with that same expression. Swollen red eyes, tear stained cheeks, pink nose and cherry plump lips.

My eyes softened at her view. I cupped her face and weeped her tears away with my thumb.

"don't cry, you have me now." I don't know why I said that, but somehow her sad face got replaced with a smile.

She looked down on her lap and on the bed sheets. She frowned and points downwards.

"Sorry, your sheets got dirty." I widened my eyes and chuckled lightly.

"don't worry, I'll change it later. Now just rest. I'll bring something to cover your.... mhmm."

I replied scratching the back of my neck with embarrassment. (Y/N) too blushed and looked aside. I cleared my throat and exits the room.

_____________________________________

A/N: Ohooo...😏

Hello my dear readers! First of all thank you sooooo  much for 200 reads! I didn't expected it, but I'm really very happy that some of you are finding my story good although I thought of deleting it after some day. But I'll not do that because it's my first time as an author and I've worked hard on making the story interesting. Moreover I've also noticed that some of you are voting on my book too and I can't help but feel grateful. Thank you so much everything guys!😭💞💜

I hope you'll find this chapter interesting too! 😊

If you see any grammatical errors or typo kindly ignore.. Borahae💜💜